Our Ice Princess (OT7)

This is just an idea I had based on ep 20 cuz why not lol it's the sweetest episode so far

I swear it's just pure fluff no angst no smut no sudden plot twist this time

Everyone smiled at Sunghoon like they were in love with him (which was true), who was wearing a crown on his head and hugging two penguin plushies that he won in the episode that they finished filming just now. He was so adorable and pretty at the same time. He was even giggling cutely and nuzzling his nose on the penguins' heads.

"Congrats for winning, princess," Jungwon says, kissing his cheek. "You deserve it."

"T-Thank you, leader-nim." Sunghoon mumbled timidly.

"Why are you being so formal with me, princess? There's no more cameras around us." Jungwon flirts, fucking flirts, grabbing Sunghoon's waist and pulling the older close to him.

"W-Wonie!" Sunghoon says, flustered.

"Shy, little one?" Riki suddenly asked mischievously (he snuck up behind them), as he bent down and kissed the older's nape. Sunghoon's response was to hide his face in Jungwon's neck. Jungwon grinned evilly and smacked his ass, making the older yelp. Out of all seven of them, Jungwon's the one who's overly touchy. He does cute stuff like pat his belly when there's cameras, but when they're at the dorm... and alone... let's just say that the touches are more... suggestive.

"Stop it, you idiots. Or else our poor baby might die from embarrassment." Sunoo says, stealing Sunghoon away from them. The two maknaes' eyes widen as Sunghoon was pulled into Sunoo's arms.

"Congrats, penguin!" Sunoo squealed, kissing the older's face, which makes Sunghoon's face go red. Jungwon and Riki glared as Sunoo as they muttered "hypocrite" under their breaths. The other three chuckled at the maknaes' antics.

"C'mon. Let's go get the shaved ice and ice cream that our Hoonie won." Jake says, grabbing one of the penguin plushies and Sunghoon's hand and walked to the van. Sunghoon blushed for probably the 10th time today.

When they reached the van, Heeseung immediately stole Sunghoon from the Australian as he pulled the younger to his lap. Jake just accepted defeat as he ruffled Sunghoon's raven locks, meanwhile Jay mumbled something about "I never get time with Sunghoon." Jay's bad mood disappeared when he saw Sunghoon snuggle up to Heeseung and the penguin plushies. He brought out his phone.

"Smile for the camera, sweetheart." Jay says. The moment Sunghoon looked up, he grinned, his dimple popping out. Jay pressed the camera for an uncountable amount of times.

"Hey, send those to the group chat." Jake whispered.

"Why?"

"Sharing is caring. I thought this relationship thought you that. Also, he looks so adorable. Now don't be greedy and send the pictures."

"Alright, fine. I'll spam the group chat with the pictures. But later."

Jake grinned. "Thanks, man."

----

"Our pretty little princess~" Jungwon cooed, pulling Sunghoon onto his lap. Sunghoon was grateful that the shaved ice place was mostly empty and the employees were currently giving them privacy because God forbid that people would see his red face and his boyfriends flustering him relentlessly.

"Awww~ You're so cute, puppy~" Jake says, peppering the younger's face with kisses. Sunghoon hid his face in Jungwon's neck again. Everyone cooed at how cute Sunghoon is.

An employee served the group their shaved ice and ice cream and quickly ran off. Jungwon turned Sunghoon around and grabbed a spoon. He scooped up a spoonful of ice. "Say ah, baby~" The leader says, holding a spoon close to Sunghoon's mouth. Sunghoon, being the most obedient member to Jungwon, immediately ate the ice. Jungwon smiled and petted his hair.