A Vampire? (OT7) [Part 1]

Requested by: @Roxanne

"Vampire Au:In school
EnhypenxSunghoon!!!!!!!!!!!Blonde,pretty, and cold sunghoon.💜💜💜"

i have a thing for vampires

In HYBE high school, there's a group of students that act like the equivalent of F4 from Meteor Garden.

First up is the leader, Yang Jungwon. Although he's the second youngest, he's apparently got what it takes to be the leader and gets along well with his friends regardless of the age gaps. He's got a cute face, complete with round cheeks and big eyes. His personality, on the other hand? Not so cute. To summarize, he looks like a cinnamon roll but could actually kill you, and this fluffy boy has a black belt in Taekwondo. He's got a very strong mentality and is pretty mature for his age, but he can be very mischievous and savagely sassy too.

Next is Lee Heeseung. The oldest. Although a bit reserved, he's a great hyung to his friends and someone who they can share their worries with, plus caring and kind. Also, he's very comedic and likes to tease people a lot (especially Jay and Sunoo because he has the funniest reactions)

Then there's Park Jongseong, or Jay. In contrast to Jungwon, he looks like he could kill you but is actually a cinnamon roll. He's competitive and looks tough on the outside, but he's also very soft on the inside. He is definitely the funniest member and the mood maker of the group (plus the group's butt-monkey when it comes to pranks). He always starts the conversations and there's never a dull moment with him. He's got this confident and fierce aura that makes people swoon. He's also from America.

The other foreigner is Sim Jaeyun, also known as Jake, who's from Australia. He's as lovable as a puppy and is definitely the sweetest, kindest person in the group, and is said to have a heart as pure as milk by nearly everyone in the school. He's very caring, especially to the maknaes. Jake is also the most hardworking and can be very flirtatious (but in a positive way) at times.

Kim Sunoo, who looks like a cinnamon roll and is a cinnamon roll and is the confident selfie and aegyo master of the group. He's a happy-go-lucky type of person who stays bright and positive which lifts the mood of the group. But damn, he's pretty sassy and is often teased by the members because they love seeing the cute reactions that they get out of him. He's sometimes seen bickering with the others (mostly the equally sassy Jungwon and Riki), but it's all very lighthearted and shows his close relationships with them.

Finally, there's Nishimura Riki, who transferred from Japan a year ago. A very ambitious, competitive and determined (especially when it comes to games) At first, he's very quiet and reserved, but can also be mischievous, wild, bright and goofy once you get to know him. He's a pretty emotional person, though no one aside from maybe the group has seen that side of him. Although he's the maknae, like Jungwon, he's mature for his age. And as mentioned above, like the other maknaes, he's pretty damn sassy.

Overall, they became popular because they're nice.

----

There were rumors that there's a new student coming on Monday. A boy, apparently. There were also a lot of rumors about him from people that already saw him, but there were three things that the group heard.

"My friend said he's got blonde hair, like in the ash blonde shade."

"He's so pretty! I swear I am not making this up!"

"When I saw him, he seemed... cold."

Jungwon was intrigued by the mysterious new kid. Blonde? Pretty? Cold? Seems like an interesting combination. He and the others hope to meet the new kid on Monday, maybe even let him in the group.

----

Monday came by pretty quickly. Jay and Jake were chatting in their classroom.

"Alright class, settle down! We've got a new student with us!" their teacher Mr. Kim said.

Everyone sat down and noticed the person next to the teacher. And the rumors were true. The new kid did have ash blonde hair, a pretty face and a cold aura. The boy pushed some hair out of his forehead, making everyone in the classroom struggle as they try to suppress their screams (Jay and Jake included)

"Hello, my name is Park Sunghoon." The new kid- Sunghoon says, bowing politely to the class.

"Hello, Sunghoon-sshi. Please sit next to Jaeyun over there."

Jake grinned cheerfully at that. Jay mouthed "you lucky bastard" at him.

"Um... are you Jaeyun?" Sunghoon asked.

The two turned to look at him. "Wow, he's prettier up close." Jay wondered out loud. Sunghoon blushed prettily for a moment and a couple of girls whined that they agreed with Jay.

"Nice flirting, dumbass." Jake snickered. "And yes, I'm Jaeyun, by the way, but you can call me Jake if you want."

"Okay... Jake." Sunghoon said with a small smile as he sat down.

"I'm Jay!" Jay said loudly.

"Hi." Sunghoon said, giving him a small wave.

Then the teacher started class. But Jay and Jake couldn't stop staring at Sunghoon. At the way his delicate hands diligently took notes of the lesson. The way he bit his lip in thought. The strangely prominent and sharp fang-like teeth he had.

Jake ripped a page from his notebook, wrote something in it, and passed it to Sunghoon.

Wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?

Sunghoon read over it twice before writing something and returned the paper to Jake. Jake noticed that even his handwriting is pretty.

I'd love to.

----

"So, the new kid's in your class?" Jungwon asked. "Wow... you lucky bastards."

"Jake's even more lucky, 'cuz Sunghoon's his seatmate." Jay said. Jake didn't bother denying that.

"Ah, so his name is Sunghoon? That name is so pretty!" Sunoo squealed.

"Just wait until you see his face." Jake says.

"Yeah, if he's pretty, what will I do? Pay you my lunch money?"

"Excuse me, but am I interrupting something?"

They all turned around to see the source of the sound. It was Sunghoon in the flesh. Sunoo glared at Jake as he payed him the money.

"Hi, Sunghoon! You can sit down with us!" Jake says cheerfully, mostly because he already has a little crush on Sunghoon and partially because he got paid.

Sunghoon sits down. Everyone who didn't meet Sunghoon until now introduced themselves, and the other six in return learned something about Sunghoon.

Despite the cold and mysterious aura, he's actually very quiet, timid, quite reserved and has an independent side to him. However, he quickly warmed up to the group, and he's showing them a different side of him which is affectionate and humorous. He's essentially best friends and possibly soulmates with Jake and he already has a Tom & Jerry type of relationship with Sunoo.

But just because they bonded with Sunghoon already doesn't mean he's gonna tell them he his deepest, darkest secret.

And as lunch ends, Sunghoon sneaks off to look for food that will actually satisfy him. He finds it in the form of a jerk...