Ice And Fire (SungWon)

Requested by: @miIfiers
"Sunghoon is a demigod child of Khione (goddess of snow/ice), who is in a relationship with a demigod child of Hephaestus (god of fire/forges) who goes to camp with him, and who likes to compliment sunghoon a lot! You can decide on who you want to pair him with! <3|
Some added details:
-just like his mother, sunghoon dislikes being called hot;
-I would really like their relationship to be somehow like leo valdez and kalypso;
-Just put a lot of fluff and shy!sunghoon pls!!"

not gonna lie I always liked this person's request like the request in the previous chapter

Sunghoon and Jungwon's hair is the same as Dimension:Dilemma era

Also ofc I chose Sungwon that's my ship and I LIVE for buff Jungwon I'm sorry it went with the fact that he does forging like Hephaestus

Also I did a lot of research for this so hope y'all enjoy!

Sunghoon laid down on the bed with a loud sigh. He recently just returned back to Camp Half-Blood and he is exhausted. There was no training yet, but there was a lot of social interaction, and there's only so much socialization his introverted ass could take.

He was lucky he didn't have to touch someone, though. As the son of Khione, the goddess of snow and ice, he had ice powers like her, but he lacked some control. He's gotten better from when he was 12, but there were some things that he hasn't accomplished getting over. Like, if he felt any negative emotions like anger and fear strongly, his powers would go berserk. Also, if you just randomly touch him out of nowhere, he will freeze you, albeit unintentionally, but still. That's how he found out about his powers and heritage: he accidentally froze some jerk who was making fun of his best friend Jake's Australian accent.

Once his father explained everything to him, he sent him to Camp Half-Blood so he could gain control of his powers. It took a while, but he eventually considered the camp a second home. When he was 16, he met his would-be boyfriend, Yang Jungwon. Jungwon's the son of Hephaestus and the younger half-brother of Leo Valdez, who's one of the seven heroes of the Prophecy of Seven. Although they're half-brothers, Jungwon told him they rarely talk to each other. Sunghoon wanted to know why (like what was up? Was it the language gap between them? Or did one of them screw with the other?) but it seemed pretty personal to the younger, especially since it seems pretty strained, plus they've only been dating for a year, which is pretty much too soon since demigods like them are pretty obviously immortal (they can die but still)

All couples have different love stories. And Jungwon and Sunghoon's was... something else entirely. See, 10 months ago, Sunghoon was making an ice sculpture (because according to the teacher, Sunghoon had to learn how to use his ice "creatively") and someone accidentally threw a flaming axe at it, causing it to shatter and collapse into tiny pieces. Sunghoon was about give the bastard who destroyed all his hard work a piece of his mind when he saw Jungwon... and swooned over him like a fool.

Can you you blame him? Everyone at the camp's seen Hephaestus at least once, and he was, to put it lightly, an ugly god. He is a huge, deformed lump of a man with his shoulders at different heights (so that he always seems to be leaning) and a huge, bulging, misshapen head and his leg in a creaking steel brace, bushy eyebrows, and a wild brown beard that sparks fire from time to time. He is the only Olympian to show such extreme physical injuries, but he is also very muscular from working in his forges. Jungwon said that Leo thinks that Hephaestus' face is red, lumpy and covered with welts, "as if he'd been bitten by a million bees, and then dragged across gravel. In , it is revealed that he has "too much man fur" and had to shave multiple times a day, even as a child. Apparently, both brothers think that Hephaestus' voice is deep, booming, and rumbly. They also confirmed that Hephaestus wears a "permanent scowl" and that their father's laugh is so loud, that it makes his tools rattle off their workbenches.