Skin White As Snow (JayHoon)

Requested by: @Karabbii
"can you make an nsfw jayhoon where jay likes sunghoon's pale and milky skin"

hehe... epic mood whiplash from the last one am I right?

"Your skin is so pretty... so beautiful..." Jay praised, kissing Sunghoon's neck. "You're like Snow White, so beautiful it's almost unreal. Did you know that, doll?"

Out of embarrassment, Sunghoon squirmed. "J-Jay, pl-please don't leave m-marks. I- Ah! I have t-to meet up w-with W-Wonyoung for p-practice tomorrow." Not like Jay will listen to that.

Jay had a fetish for Sunghoon's milky white skin. Sunghoon loves him and all, but sometimes he thinks that of all the things Jay likes about him, it's his skin. What a weirdo... his weirdo though.

Once again, Jay had stripped Sunghoon's clothes off and turned the younger into a moaning mess. Sunghoon mewled as he felt Jay bite on one of his thighs, most likely leaving marks there too.

"J-Jay... A-Ah~ Ah!" Sunghoon moaned, throwing his head back.

"You're so sensitive... it's adorable." Jay says as he inserts his fingers inside the younger.

"AH!" Sunghoon screamed, clawing at Jay's shoulders. Jay didn't move his fingers, he kissed the younger's pale neck as he waits for him to adjust.

Once Sunghoon was fully adjusted, the older moved his fingers. Sunghoon moaned lewdly.

"God, you're so fucking pretty. I want to dress you up in white. I bet you'll look like an angel in white, with your milky white skin you'll probably glow... especially if you wear white."

"Um, I-I... I don't k-know about g-glowing..." Sunghoon mumbled, looking away.

"Bullshit. You do glow. You're gorgeous, doll." Jay says, kissing his forehead lovingly.

"Y-You're- Ah~ You're not that bad-looking yourself." Sunghoon says.

"You're on a different level of attractive, though."

"Jongseongie- Mmph..." Jay kissed him. That sly motherfucker. So sly that he didn't notice that Jay had removed his fingers until he felt something bigger poke at his entrance.

"ARGH!" Sunghoon was gonna kill Jay after this for not warning him.

"Oh, sorry." Jay said in a 0% sincere voice.

"You sick motherf- AH!" Jay started thrusting before Sunghoon could finish the swear.

"Huh, you have the looks of an angel yet you have the devil's mouth. Who knew?" Jay says, smirking that stupidly attractive smirk of his.

"I'm just full of surprises, I guess." Sunghoon replied snarkily.

"Brat." Jay growled as he started thrusting.

Sunghoon moaned as Jay thrusted into him, moans even more loud as he felt the older's lips on his skin.

"Ah~ ah~ ah~ Jay!!~ Fuck- mghh!" Sunghoon was moaning like crazy, Jay was hoping no one could hear them, especially the maknaes. God this'll be an interesting conversation for tomorrow. Jay thought as Sunghoon tried to cover his mouth.

"Fuck, baby doll. You're so tight- fuck~" Jay moaned, allowing himself to make at least just a teensy weeny bit of noise.

"You're doing so well, baby doll. You're doing great, mgh~" Jay praised as he went harder, faster.

"Ah~ fuck!~ Jay! I'm- I'm close!" Sunghoon announced.

As Sunghoon said that, Jay realized that he too, was close, he was probably gonna cum any minute now.

Jay took Sunghoon's cock into his hands, stroking it fast. Sunghoon's moaned got louder as he arched his back as a reaction.

"Me too, dollface, me too." Jay admitted as he panted loudly.

Jay's thrusts got sloppy and messy as he got closer, pumping Sunghoon's length.

"Jay! Ah~ I'm gonna cum!" Sunghoon announced, arching his back.

"Ah~ can I- fuck~ come inside?" Jay asked, "Please... ah~" Sunghoon accepted.

Sunghoon moaned loudly as he came, the pleasure becoming unbearable. He tightened around Jay.

Jay decided that was the last straw and finally came, inside Sunghoon.

Sunghoon felt him burst inside him, his sperm quickly overfilling him and dripping out his hole.

Jay pulled out of Sunghoon, his cock glistening with cum, slick and sweat.

Sunghoon felt even more cum drip out of him, he whined at the feeling.

"You alright, doll?" Jay murmured, brushing Sunghoon's long fringe out of his face.

"Never been better," Sunghoon says, dazed. "You never fail to destroy my ass."

"You're weird." Jay deadpanned.

"Says the one who has a fetish for my skin." Sunghoon snarked back.

"You're just really pretty, Hoonie." Jay says defensively.

"I love you, dumbass." Sunghoon says.

Jay just pouts and kisses his neck.

Once again I felt single and sorry it's pretty short I swear the next one will be better