Extra Credit (HoonKook)

Requested by: BTSTXTENHYPENTWICEBP
"Hello . Can you pls make Jungkook and Sunghoon smut ? Teacher and student . Both are my bias . So pls 🤗🤗"

The age gap between Sunghoon and Jungkook are 5-7 years because I don't believe in huge age gaps like around 10-30 years like in my country there's a couple where the guy met his wife when she was a baby. Age gaps that big are just... squicky to me at least

Jungkook is an art teacher because let's be real that's a subject he'll most likely teach. Also, this is based on personal experience (except the sex- shit, I said a spoiler) when I had a failing grade in a subject because in my school we have a teacher who's hot and pretty and who everybody simps for (we all freaked when someone sent a photo of him pole dancing) and I failed his subject all because I wasn't listening because he was so fucking hot

My family doesn't know that, of course. It's one of my many dark secrets...

Sunghoon swears that he'll go insane one day.

Because why the fuck is his art teacher so fucking hot???

The teacher's name is Jeon Jungkook, by the way. And he looked like a fucking Greek God! He had adorable facial features and big doe eyes, however everything else about him wasn't cute. He had dyed mint hair with an undercut, a tall, muscular, hunky build, a chiseled jaw, artistically beautiful tattoos that Jungkook shows the class in order to give them inspiration (though his beefy arms were the actual thing that inspired them), and lots of piercings, probably eight on his ears each, two on his right eyebrow, and one on his cute bunny lips. He looked like an e-boy, and dressed like one too, completely with black-colored clothes and clunky shoes.

Seriously, how was it even legal for the school to hire Sir Jeon? Because he'll probably kill the students even when all he'll do is glance at them!

At least he's not the only one affected. He remembered some girl once asked if he had someone.

Sir Jeon's response? "I'm currently single at the moment." Complete with a cute little giggle!

It's official: Everyone is simping over Jeon Jungkook.

Sunghoon hates how it's affecting his life, because he's been getting really sucky scores in the art subject. The scores are so sucky that they're even worse than the scores in math.

Sir Jeon knows, obviously, since he's the one that does the grading, because he's been called to stay after class. And as expected, everyone was jealous of him. Despite them yelling that he was lucky, Sunghoon was not lucky. He's barely gonna last a minute alone in a room with Sir Jeon until he'll collapse, or worse, die. What's worse is, today's Wednesday. Art is the last class on Wednesday. That's means the poor janitor will find his dead body. And be traumatized, too.

----

Sunghoon just stays in his seat, helplessly watching every last one of his classmates leave. Sir Jeon, meanwhile, was doing something on his laptop. As soon as the final person closes the door, Sunghoon, with shaky legs, stands up and walks to the teacher's desk. Sir Jeon must have Spider-Man's powers, because he sensed his presence and closed his laptop.

"Y-You," Sunghoon gulps. Sir Jeon's Bambi eyes are so huge and pretty and sparkly. "You w-wanted to s-see me, sir?"

"Ah yes," Sir Jeon says, clearing his desk. "Are you doing okay?"

Sunghoon should've expected that question, because Sir Jeon is one of the nicest people ever. He's as nice as he is sexy. Still, he asks: "W-What do y-you m-mean?"