Chapter 34: A special day and Hero Names.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3RD person POV:

Meeting up with the class, Izuku was greeted by cheers and smiles as everyone was either complimenting or complaining at him for pulling such a big prank at the award ceremony. After a small celebration with energy drinks at the vending machine, the class split up as Izuku and Momo are walking towards the car.

"So, a mall date huh?.." said Izuku as Momo's face becomes red as she says "w-well, y-y-yes, I-it was a spur of the moment.. you don't actually have too-". Momo gets cut-off as Izuku hugs her suddenly, gently pushing Momo against the wall.

"I am so happy Momo... I will accept our date. Not only this. I am willing to go on as many dates as you like..". With eyes widening, Momo yells in surprise "WAIT!! DOES THAT MEAN-". "Yes, Momo. I-i love you and I want you as my Girlfriend..". Tears slowly fall out of Momo's eyes as she grabs and pulls down Izuku's mask as she stood on her toes as she locks her lips with his. 

Shocked but happy, Izuku holder her tighter as he slowly accepts and melts into the first kiss between them with more to come.

Suddenly *snap**snap*. Izuku and Momo turn their head to see Inko and Athena clicking photos with Akira smiling awkwardly with his hands raised up. "My my~, Aren't you 2 bold to do this in public.". With heat rising rapidly to their face, Both separate immediately as they turn away from each other.

"haha~, Athena. Looks like I won the bet. I knew Izuku would propose first.". Said Inko as Izuku and Momo yell "YOU TWO MADE BETS!?!?!?".  

The reminder of the day was spent at the restaurant as the poor new couple were constantly made fun of by their parents.

Time-skip. 10PM.

Izuku was pacing about at his room as he was still excited over what happened today. He then remembers that they actually haven't planned out their date as he calls Momo.

*ring* *ring*

Momo: yes? Izu?

Izuku: Hey Momo! well, we kind of forgot to plan out tomorrow's date.

Momo: Oh yeah. A-A lot happened and we kinda forgot.

Izuku: Y-yea, so when do you wanna start tomorrow?

Momo: w-well, I suppose after breakfast at 10 would be a good start and also no fancy restaurant!

Izuku: Haha! Don't worry, I am not like uncle Akira, lets plan it this way. I will plan what we will do after we eat lunch and you plan what we should do before lunch and where to have lunch.

Momo: That sounds wonderful Izu! You better plan good. I am still mad at being thrown like that.

Izuku: I am sorry ok T^T. How many times should I apologize!

Momo: I am just joking. Well then I will see your tomorrow Izu!.

Izuku: Same here. Goodnight!

Momo: Goodnight!

Cutting off the call, Izuku smiles to himself.(Ohh~ Someone is happy. very happy~). *chuckle*. (What can I say sensei, This has been my most memorable day.) replies Izuku as Kurama says(You better sleep then, you wanna look your best tomorrow, without the mask!).