Hate

Chapter 27: Hate

"Can we shift Elia to home? It's urgent doctor" Elena says in concern. "She needs at least a week in this hospital, Elena" he says. The doctor knows Elena and Stefan for some emergency case.

"Listen, Liam. You know who I'm and what I do. It's risky for Elia to be in the hospital. We all can't stay here for her. We've to do many things. It wasn't an accident. It was pre planned mission where Elia got almost killed" Elena said in her mature and more serious voice.

"But she needs proper treatment, Elena." He says. Elena sighs. "Whatever she needs we can arrange in our home and we can get a nurse for her" she says. The doctor eyes fall as he keeps thinking something on his mind. "Okay. I'll make the arrangements and ready her discharge papers" he says. Elena smiles. She can finally take care of Elia in home also can do her work. Hospital isn't safe for her because who knows if he again comes to attack her. "But Elena, you've to give me your 100% that Elia will be well taken care of" he says pointing his index finger at Elena. Elena tilts her head and smiles. "She's my daughter. I'd do anything for her."

"Were not you getting too cozy with the doctor?" She looks over her shoulder to see Stefan coming. She smirks. She senses jealousy on him. "Yeah, he just asked me on a date" she lies. Stefan laughs. "Yeah, well. Nice try. So, we're good to take her home?" Stefan asks. Elena nods. "Yeah, we're."

XXXXXXXXX

"Can I at least get a slice of pizza?" Elia grunts in disappoinment. Elena is just pulling off the curtains for her. "No, not even a slice of pizza" she smiles coming towards Elia's bed. "Baby, when you'll be fine, I'll open a pizza shop for you. You can have as much as you want." Elena says causing Elia laugh. She mesmerizingly watches Elia. She has such a beautiful laugh. Just like Elena's mother. She carries resemblance of Elena's mother.

"You need to sleep now" Elena says pulling the blanket on Elia's body. Elia's already lying on the bed. "Can you stay mommy?" She says innocently. Elena looks surprised. "I mean until I fall asleep, please?" She says. Elena smiles. She's going to cry now. Elia never has talked with Elena like this. Hearing Elia's sweet voice calling for Elena melts her heart. Elena sits next to Elia's sleep. Elia throws her hand over Elena's belly and holding her by the waist and snuggles into her belly. Elena closes her eyes. This is heaven. This is what she's been missing out in her life. A moment with her precious daughter. She gently kisses her daughter's forehead, playing with Elia's hair.

XXXXXXX

"I see I've been replaced" Lexi stands against the door. Elena chuckles lightly removing herself off from a sleepy Elia. "Not that I'm complaining" she whispers. They both come outside.

"It's just she never.... I never thought she wanted to be with me even for a second. This is new. I feel like I'm a new mom" Elena says walking with Lexi. "No, you deserve this. You deserve this a very long time. I'm happy that Elia's finally started communicate with the two of you" Lexi says meaning to her and Stefan. "Yeah" Elena exhales.

"Stefan and Damon found the guy who was involved causing the fire" Lexi suddenly blur it out. Elena looks at her in surprise. "Where have they taken him?" Elena demands asking. "In the headquarter" Lexi says. Elena's already clutching her jawline. Sudden anger rushes all over Elena's body. "Can you look after for Elia until I come back?" Elena says brushing her hand on Lexi's shoulder. Lexi nods, gives her an approval face.

XXXXXXXXX

"Where the fuck is he?" Elena shouts opening the door forcefully. Klaus comes to stand on her way. "Elena, come down" he put his hands on Elena's shoulder. Elena sees over Klaus's shoulder, a man is tied up with a chair, wrapped in ropes, bloody face, dirty torn clothes. Stefan have his hands on his hip and Damon's looking at Elena. She already knows what Damon and Stefan did to that man.

"You Prevert" Elena hisses as she runs and bends down, groping his collar. "Elena, stop" Stefan kneels behind her holding her arms. "Why would you hurt an innocent child? For some money? You could come to me, I would have given you enough" she shouts, choking the man. He has a choker wrapped around his neck.

"Elena, you're killing him" Stefan says but Elena flinches. But she lets go off him. The man gasps for air. A few minutes later he starts laughing. Damon couldn't take it anymore so he punches him on the face but the man doesn't stop laughing. "It'd be..." He breaths out. "Pretty pleasant to watch your family suffer." He says. Elena squints her eyes. "What did we do to you?" She demands.

"Your family.... Your family is the reason why I've no family left. Gilbert's are always a curse to us. And it's not just your mother's L o v e r.." he spells the word with his tongue coming out his lips, makes all of them feel disgust. "Who wants to end you... There are a lot of families here who hate your family and your existence. Your step father has gathered us all together so that we all can destroy you. And your bastard child" he spits out.

Stefan makes a fist and punches him in the face, kick on his balls. He cries in pain so loudly. Elena sits on the floor unable to take the truth.

Damon pulls his collar, he chuckles again. "Go ahead. Kill me. You can't silent every one of us. If you kill me, there will be more coming for all of you. But I'll die happily knowing I put one of the Gilbert's bastard in an almost death situation. The others will get her anyways" he chuckles. Damon aggressively snaps his neck. Elena close her eyes. "Damon!" Klaus shouts.

"Stefan, take Elena to her room" Damon says. Stefan shakes Elena's arm. "Hey, let's go" he says softly. Elena doesn't move. It's like her soul just left her body. Why would people hate Gilbert's so much? Elena never hurt anyone in her life before she joined with Stefan. She only hurt criminals because that's her job.

After seeing no movements from Elena, Stefan puts his hands under Elena's thighs and picks her up. He has to be strong for his family. For Elia. For Elena.

Thanks for reading please vote and review. Only three chapters left.