Never Again

Chapter 14: Never Again

Mature Readers Only

Stefan scoffed as he tried to unlock the door. It was a very old lock so it wasn't easy to open. Elena was looking around to see if anyone was around there with them. They were standing outside of an abandoned library.

"Can you please hurry?" Elena whispered still looking around. "I'm trying" Stefan scoffed as moved the key in force to make it open and it did. Stefan sighed with a smile. "Finally" he said as he dragged Elena by her waist and stumbled in as they got in.

"Someone's very eager" Elena teased. Stefan already had picked her up into his lap as he kissed her. He was sexually frustrated because he hadn't touched her for weeks. He finally got back to being a student teacher.

Stefan picked her down when they heard a noise. That was strange because it was abandoned which was the reason they were there. Stefan shushed Elena. Elena closed her eyes and then opened it. Stefan was walking around slowly to detect the noise and that was the moment elena got lost in her darkness. She was so busy kissing Stefan that she did not look around to see it was an old place. It was dusty, dark exactly what she had experienced when she was locked in the narrow basement for days by her step father.

Elena panicked. "Stefan, can you please open the window? I can't breathe" she said. Her voice was shaking. Stefan went to open the window, letting the air in and smell out.

Elena thought to distract herself from this situation so she dragged Stefan by the collar and started kissing him.

Stefan mumbled "Now, who's getting eager?" Stefan teased. Elena pulled his bottom lip with the teeth. "Shut up and kiss me. We don't have the entire day to spend here" she said crashing her lips with his more aggressively.

Stefan wasted no time as he picked her up and put her on the dusty table. Elena coughed and sneezed. Stefan immediately put his hand to cover Elena's mouth. "Really?" Stefan said scrunching his nose and pouting. Elena rolled her eyes. Stefan brought her legs in bending position as he removed her shoes and socks.

He rolled her skirt more higher so that he could feel her sexy silky legs. Elena winced because it felt so good. Her hot legs and his rough cold hands.

Stefan unbuttoned her shirt opening up to see her in bra. He didn't bother to actually get the shirt off entirely. It looked sexy how the skirt was bunched up and her front was open for him. He licked his lips. Elena was watching everything. The way he looked at her with love, lust. It was arousing for her. She waited for him to do something and he did. He started licking her stomach and Elena held onto the hard table. It was too much for her to take. Stefan held her hips tightly as he was devouring.

"Stef" she whispered and that was the moment Elena heard some noises. The same noises they heard before. Stefan didn't hear because he was busy exploring her body. She groped his hair tightly as she looked around and saw a boy and a girl few feets away behind the shelf watching them.

Elena panicked. But soon she realized they were doing the exact thing what Stefan and Elena were doing. The guy had his back and the girl was watching Elena. Elena looked surprised but the girl looked away as she got into whatever that boy was doing to her.

She knew that girl couldn't say anything to anyone because she would be caught too. So, Elena was safe.

"Where are you looking at?" She heard him saying as he gently bit down her earlobe making her yelp. "Nothing" she said feeling his hands were on her breasts, rubbing them. She moaned. "Stefan, we don't have time." She reminded her specially then she knew they weren't alone by themselves.

Stefan chuckled as he removed her panties which wiggled out of her legs. Stefan unzipped her pants, releasing his member. Elena moaned as she got connected with him. It was such an amazing feeling that no one could ever make her feel like the way Stefan was making her feel.

They hurried but eventually got released half an hour later. Stefan wanted to last a little bit longer but Elena kept screaming into his ears which drove Stefan crazy.

Elena got dressed quickly. Stefan fixed his clothes as he kissed her one last time. Stefan wrapped an arm around Elena when they were getting out. While walking out with Stefan, she turned back to look at the girl and the boy but they were nowhere to be seen.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Elena lets the hot shower warm her cold body. She can't believe Lexi's going to be charged for the lack of responsibilities only because of Stefan who can't deal with his ego. Elia was fine. Elia is fine. Lexi's already found guilty. Elena tried to talk to Damon too but Damon was not in a mood to talk about anything.

Elena sighs. Stefan probably has reported by now. She turns the shower off, wraps a towel around her body as she gets out. She almost screams when she finds Stefan sitting on her bed looking at her.

Elena holds her towel tightly is because Stefan's watching her. She remembers those eyes, filled with lust but also seems sad. Elena holds her towel tightly flowing more cleavage unintentionally. "What are you doing here?" Elena raises her voice in annoyance.

Stefan licks his lips as his head is down. "I... went to see Elia today." He says. Elena presses her eyebrows together. "What? Why? How's she?" She asks as walks toward him.

"I just wanted to see her. I was waiting outside of her school. When she came out, I didn't want her to see me but she did and the way she looked at me...." He says sadly still looking down.

Elena sits next to Stefan. "What happened?" Elena asks in concern. "She hates me. The way she looked at me... She hated me. She hates me." Stefan says scoff laughing.

"She doesn't. She's very protective when it comes to Lexi. You yelled at Lexi for Elia which is why she's upset. But she doesn't hate you" Elena says making him look at her in the eye.

"I didn't.." he says. "I didn't report it to the Dean." He says. Elena sighs in relief as she closes her eyes. "Thank God! You came into your senses otherwise don't k..." Before she could say anything she feels his lips against hers. He strokes her cheek as he kisses her like forever. Elena somehow ends up kissing him back.

For the first time a very long time it feels real, so real. Because they're really into the kiss. Stefan gently makes her fall on her bed and him hovering over her but not breaking the kiss. The towel is barely helping to cover her nakedness. Stefan's hand immediately gets on her thighs, stroking them. Elena sighs when he feels him while kissing him. It's getting more heated.

Stefan roams his hand from her collarbone to her breast. Stefan kisses her neck. "Elena, just..." kissing her collarbone "give me" kissing her chest "tonight" kissing her earlobe. He squeezes her thigh. Elena moans out. It feels so good. Damn she hates how her body's betraying her. "Just tonight" he whispers kissing her earlobe as his finger gets in between her legs. She's already so wet and ready. The way she wants to give in, all of her. To him.

"Stefan" she whispers painfully when she feels his fingers down there. "Stop" she says. Stefan kisses her neck, stroking her more. Elena bites down her lip. "Just for the night. No strings attached" he whispers kissing between her breasts. He's about to get her off the towel. Elena holds his hand over her towel. "No, I can't" she says trying to consume the lust she has for him.

"Why not? Elena." He says looking into her eye. He brushes her hair off her face. Their doe eyes are insane. "There's no string attached about you." She says looking straight into his eyes.

He squints his eyes. Elena looks at him without blinking as she says "If I give myself in right now, I'll fall in love with you all over again. And you'll break my heart all over again.

STELENA kissed. Wohhh!!
Thanks for reading please vote and review.