I'll be good

Chapter 8: I'll be good

Elia's POV:

I've been hearing noises that coming from aunt Lexi's room. I tried to ignore it but it's getting more louder. I'm scared to go in there but I know if something happens to me aunt Lexi would sacrifice herself just to save me.

I swallow my saliva as I take my baseball bat, just in case. I close my eyes and pray to god even though I'm not a prayer person but you know when you've to pray means you've to pray. I slowly open my door. It's quite dark because it's middle of the night.

With my wobbly legs I take my steps, holding my bat tightly. I'm closer to Lexi's room. I lick my lips. I'm sweating, scared and out of breath. Slowly I get closer to her room. The noises get louder. It's aunt Lexi making. Is she in really trouble? It seems like she's trying to free herself off of the attacker.

Should I just burst into her room or just open it slowly? But my slow move could cause more trouble. I hold onto the knob, thinking what to do. Okay!! I need to just burst in there and attack whoever is there and whatever is doing to my aunt Lexi.

I close my eyes as I open the door and scream with all of my lungs, throwing my bat in the air to attack.

"Elia, don't" Lexi yells. I still haven't opened my eyes. I hear someone falling on the floor with a loud thump. I immediately turn on the lights and to be honest with y'all, I wasn't prepared of this situation that I could ever have faced in my life.

Lexi is covered herself in the sheet and trembling as if she just seen a ghost while my eyes fall on the person who's on the floor. His hair is messy. Blue eyes are sparkling with a huge grin on the face at me. Hair is so messy hair as if someone pulled the hell out of him.

I take a sharp breath "Uncle Damon?"
"Munchkin" he gives me his signature smirk.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Elena, what were you doing?" Bonnie asks. Elena runs her hair like crazy because it was a huge turn on for her on the floor and Stefan just left her totally unsatisfied. "I just need a drink" Elena says blankly.

"We came here for something that could lead to our mission, don't you know that? Whatever you two were doing is incredibly unprofessional and if the chief finds out..." Elena cuts her off. "I know, Bonnie. I know. I just.." Elena close her eyes. "Just caught up in the moment" Elena sighs.

She looks over her shoulder as she sees Stefan staring at his phone. Elena gives a questionable glare at him. He looks back at her but he ignores. He looks around and scans the area. Elena follows his gaze. She sees him eyeing to Klaus. Klaus comes from the opposite of the bar and Stefan shows his screen to him.

"I... Gotta go" Elena says handing the glass to Bonnie. They take downstairs.

"Really? You couldn't stay there for few minutes?" Stefan says angrily when he gets her smell. "Well, you two want to take the credit if the two of you get anything and as much as I'm alive I can't let you have" Elena says smugly. Stefan stops and turns back. He inhales when Elena crunches her nose at him. Klaus huffs. "You two either can stand here and argue or can help me to get in. It's dangerous. Act like an adult or leave" Klaus warns looking at the both.

"I'm not the one to talk" Stefan says avoiding their gazes. Elena rolls her eyes and follows them behind.

XXXXXXXXXX

"We've to take the tunnel" Klaus says looking up and around. "You two aren't serious, are you?" Elena says in disguise because the place is disgusting. It's drenched soak. Smells bad. Many animals died here.

"Oh! Madame Alexander, I'm sorry that whoever sends us didn't book a five star hotel for you to have the lead" Stefan bows and mocks him.

"Shut up, both of you" Klaus whispers in anger. "I'll go. I've the torch but let me tell you I'm not coming back from here. I'll take whatever it is in there and get out from the opposite space" Klaus says. Stefan nods. Elena sighs. "Be careful. Caroline will kill me, you know" Elena reminds him. Klaus smiles. "I'm aware of that. It's just ten minutes work" Klaus says as he gets into the tunnel.

"We have to go upstairs" Stefan says. "You go. I need a minute" Elena says avoiding his gaze. She really don't want to follow him. Stefan cross his arms. "Are you serious?" He says out in anger. Elena grins like a clown "Yes" Stefan huffs. It's total waste to argue with her. He shakes his head and starts walking.

Few minutes pass away. Elena's pretty sure Stefan has gone out so she chooses the leave. As she starts walking all of a sudden the electricity goes off. Elena holds onto the wall, immediately to steady herself. It's darker. Darker than anyone can imagine. She grasping, panicking.

"Stefan?" She calls. No response. "Stefan" she calls again. "If you're doing this on purpose you know you've to pay. I'm claustrophobic" she yells, hoping he would turn the light on, chuckling.

She stands still as she waits for his response but alas!! "Stefan?" She calls again. "No, no, no" she screams as her back pressed against the cold wall. She sits against it, bringing her legs closer to her chest. "No, no, no. I'll be a good girl. No, no, please. No" she starts saying these words over and over again.

"Please, let me go. Let me go" she squirms and moves her body. Her eyes are closed but tears coming out.

"No, no. I'll behave. I'll be a good girl. I'll be a good girl" she keeps chanting.

"Elena" she hears him. But her mind doesn't work. "I'll be a good girl. I'll be your girl. Please, don't" she sings. She feels his hand on her cold arms trying to wake her up "Elena" he calls. She senses concern in his voice, for her.

"I'll be a good girl. I'll be your girl. Please, don't" he hums. "Elena, it's Stefan. Look at me" he begs. Elena hears him. God! She wants to reply him. She wants to hug him. She wants to cry holding him. She wants to keep slapping his chest, yell at him for leaving him all alone but she can't. Something is holding her up. A monster that lives inside of her.

"God! She's hallucinating again" she hears him saying. She feels him taking her up. She feels herself against his warm body. She's moving, moving with him. Stefan has taken her into his arms. "It's okay. You're gonna be okay" he mumbles.

"Please, don't. I'll be a good girl. I'll be your girl" she mutters against his arm.

Elena :(

Please vote and review.