I'm With You

Chapter 30: I'm With You

"Uh! We didn't have a proper greeting yet. Hello, Elena" he says drawing his sinister smile on his face. Elena clutches her jawline, makes a fist and digs her nails un it.  He notices her body language. "I see, you're mad at me. But perhaps you may like to make me tea so that we can have a proper conversation" he says walking near the sofa and sits on it. Elena doesn't move as she continuously giving him her best death glare.

"Your death glare isn't helping. Don't make me do the things I don't want to do. Be a doll and get me a cup of tea" he sounds serious but his face looks calm. Elena swallows as she closes her eyes. She goes to the kitchen and starts making him tea.

As she pours for him.. "Make it two. I want to have a tea party with you, darling" he says pointing at her. Elena feels disgust when he uses that tone. She remembers the tone. Her whole traumatized childhood is sitting on her damn couch but she's too helpless to do anything.

She does what he orders. She brings the tea. "Sit" he says petting the sit beside him. Elena shrugs. "No, I'm going to sit here" she says as she sits on the opposite, facing him. "I'm glad at least you start talking. Anyways" he says sipping. "Mmmmm" he moans. Elena scrunches up her nose in disgust. "You still make good tea. Just like the old times" he says sipping again. "What do you want?" Elena asks straight. He looks at her while sipping. He wipes his mouth. "That's rude to ask someone like that. Have you forgotten your manners, child?" He says smirking.

"I haven't. And you don't deserve my mannerisms so cut the slack and tell me what do you want? Why did you come here?' She asks. He smiles. "Well, my main motive is to kill you, of course but before that I'm going to kill every one of the people you love and care specially your bastard and your lover" he says.

"Don't you dare call her that" Elena throws anger at him. He giggles. "Really? Hon! Why shouldn't I be calling her a bastard? Because that's what she is. A bastard. You were never married to Stefan" he says brushing his hands together.

"That's none of your fucking business. Tell me how much money you need to leave us forever. Houses, properties. Tell me" she orders. He laughs hysterically. "Huh! That's what you're missing out child. I don't need any of this. I only wanted you. I thought you'd always be my little girl but you ended up hurting me. I've lost 20 years because of you. You can't bring those years back, can you?" He says with his doe eyes.

"You abused me. You raped me. You're a fucking pedophile. You've not ruined me only but also many of your students" she spat out. "Ah! You want me to feel guilty?" He says bringing his fingers on his chin, tapping.

"See, I know all of that. And I don't feel guilty. Those shits deserved it, including you. Girls like you aren't innocent. Don't lie to me that you didn't enjoy what I did to you" he smirks leaning forward. Elena looks away. She wants nothing but to run like hell before shoving every bullet inside his scalp.

"Maybe I'll do it again when I'll kill all of your dearest but only leave your bastard so that I could give you a show of her and me" he says laughing loudly. And that's when Elena loses it as she flies and jumps into him punching the shit out him. He's struggling to get her off of him but she doesn't let him. She continues to hit him on his neck by her elbow. He groans in pain. He grabs her waist and flips her over on the ground but Elena regains her balance and stands up immediately, takes out her pistol,
points at him but stops. She sees a remote on his hand. "One press and your beloved are poof" he says trying to catch his breath.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Car honks. Elia stumblely gets up. "Hey" Stefan gets out of the car. Elia rushes to hug Stefan. "Dad" she says softly. Stefan holds her tightly. "I'm here, babygirl" he says brushing his hand on her hair softly. Caroline hugs Klaus. Lexi hugs Damon. Stefan lets go of Elia. "Where's Elena?" He asks not seeing her with them. Elia breaks down. Lexi hesitates to speak.

"Where's Elena?" He sounds serious. "She's inside" Elia replies. Stefan sighs in relief. There's a silence. Silence of peace for Stefan. "With Benjamin" Lexi finally breaks the silence. Stefan presses his eyebrows together. Damon and Klaus look at Lexi.

"She made us leave. She's dealing with him right now" Caroline says. Stefan throws his hands in the air. "Made you all leave? Are you kidding me? I understand Lexi's exist because of Elia but Caroline.. How could you? You're the general and you left one of your member alone?" He screams.

"Stefan" Klaus says. Stefan breathes out. Don't know what to do. "I'll go in there" he says. Damon holds his elbow "Don't you dare. You can't. You'll risk her life" he says. "What else am I supposed to do then? Stand here and watch her die?" He yells.

"No, nobody's going to die now. We need backup" Damon says. "I've already called. They're on their way" Caroline says. Stefan leans against the car. "Her past has returned. None of you know how much she meant to me. I can't lose her" Stefan says cracking his voice. Lexi Caroline start crying silent.

"It's my fault" Elia says. "No, baby. It's not" Stefan immediately corrects her. "Mom's going to be okay. She's our rock. She's not easy to break, not easy to give up" Stefan says bringing her hands in his. Elia nods. He pulls her for a hug, holds her.

The only thing Stefan's been thinking on his mind Be strong Elena. Be strong. I'm with you. I'll always be with you.

Seems like I can't end this here. I need 1/2 more chapters to complete the story. Thanks for reading please vote and review.