Rejection

Nina Dobrev just wished Paul Wesley Happy Birthday. I'm so happy right now. Dobsley never stops to bring smile on my face. I love them so much.

Chapter 15: Rejection

"Hey, are you okay?" Stefan asked wrapping her from behind as Elena was looking outside thinking something deep. Stefan lips brushed on her hair.

Elena was lost in somewhere. She didn't even respond to his touch. Stefan shook his head and made her turn back to look at him. "Hey" he said softly caressing her cheeks. Elena's eyes were already filled with tears as if she was going to cry. That was a lie though. She had been crying for days.

"What happened?" Stefan leaned down and kissed her. Elena didn't kiss him back. It hurt Stefan. Did he do something wrong?

"Please, tell me. What happened?" He begged seeing her worry and hurt. Elena sighed unable to look at him. But she did eventually. "I'm pregnant" she announced. Stefan scoffed and let out a forced laugh. "You kidding!" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Elena slapped his hands from her cheeks as she walked away from him. She sat on the bed turning her back at him. Stefan was shocked as he stood there for minutes.

"Elena!" He called when he finally got his sense back. "Are you sure?" He asked bending on his knees. Elena nodded. "I peed on sticks" then she made a disgust face. "It came positive. And now I'm thinking to go at the hospital to make sure.." she said fidgeting her fingers.

Stefan put his hands on her knees. "I'll go with you. Don't worry" he said. To be honest, he was freaked out too. He was so careful also made her take birth control pills but no one really couldn't guarantee anything. They had been having sex nonstop. In the school, in Stefan's apartment, club, parking lots, in the car... The list was so long.

"You're not mad?" She asked. Her life's been so wracked and doomed then a baby was on their way to her. She had literally no shelter to call her own, no family, nothing except Stefan and then the baby.

"Well, I take the full responsibility. You did no wrong. It's not wrong." He said softly comforting her. Even though he wasn't sure what to do because he was one step behind to get his mission done then he had to move out from this place anyway.

"What are we going to do? With the baby?" She asked in hesitation. He was inspiring her but that didn't mean if he wanted it or not. "I'm not killing any child, my child but it's your decision. Whatever you want." He said trying not to freak her out. Aborting the baby wasn't what Stefan wanted but it was Elena's body and a baby was a life time responsibility.

"If I'm truly pregnant. I do want to keep the baby. I've never really got my mother's love. I'm not going to cause it to my baby either. Whether you'll stay with me or not, I'll not abandon her."

XXXXX

"Rough night?" Caroline asks as she finds Elena on their department bar drinking whiskey. She's hot and bothered and seems tensed.

"Late night drinking takes the pain away" Elena says with a groggy voice. Caroline smiles. "Well, do you want a guest?" Caroline asks hopping on the stool already. Elena giggles.

Caroline takes a sip. "So, where's your baby's daddy?" Caroline asks shaking her head when the bitter goes down her throat. Elena gives a look with a smile. "He was on top of me an hour ago" Elena says raising her glass and sips. Caroline chokes on her drink. "He what?" She asks narrowing her eyebrows.

"Yes, he just wanted me to be his one night stand or something like that" Elena says scoffing. Caroline clicks on her tongue. "Hmmm, and you...?" She asks squinting her eyes.

Elena looks at her. "I kissed him and let him... Almost but then I stopped. It was stupid of me to be so responsive and weak by his touch and kisses" Elena says shaking her glass. Caroline hums with a smirk. Those judgy eyes are beautifully annoying. Elena roll her eyes. "What? I'm a woman. I've sexual needs. He's a hot man and almost was my husband so I'll always be weak for him. And he and I share a child together" Elena says.

Caroline giggles. The Stelena love never goes away no matter what they've been going through. "So, let him have it. Let yourself have it with him, Elena. No strings attached, nothing. Just sex" Caroline says.

Elena eyes fall. "That's the problem, Caroline. If I gave myself to him, it'd never be just sex. It's not sex with him. He's the first men I've ever trusted, loved, wanted and he's the first and last men who broke me, left me, treated me like nothing. I can't put myself into that again." Elena sounds really emotional.

Caroline stays silent and she thinks she needs to change the topic. "Okay, got it. But whatever. You at least can get release you know with sex.. with someone" Caroline whispers in her drunk voice. Elena giggles. "I've been drinking since an hour and you're the one sounding more drunk than me" Elena says clearly unbelievable with Caroline's words. "Oh come on. I'll pick for you. Robbin?" Caroline asks.

"Vitto" Elena says sipping her drink.
"Castiel?"
"Vitto"
"John?"
"Vitto"
"Damon?"
Elena widely open her eyes. "Do you want his divorce? Lexi will put me on a cross" Elena declares. Caroline nods remembering he's married.

XXXXXXXXXX

Elena opens her door after drinking and laugh-chatting with Caroline. Her breath hitches finding Stefan sitting on her bed. Elena sighs deeply, puts her watch on the table. "Go back to your room, Stefan. I've told you. I'm not going to have sex with you" Elena says tiredly.

Stefan nods. "I know. I just wanted to apologize for my behavior. I shouldn't have." Stefan says unable to look at him in the eye. Elena licks her lips.

"That's okay. You caught up in the moment and I encouraged you in that way" Elena says not bothering to sit beside him or comfort him.

"I think I should go" Stefan says lazily gets up. "Yeah, you should" Elena says. Stefan starts walking getting closer to her. He smells too good. You know, too good. Elena resists barely. Her body language doesn't go unnoticed by Stefan.

He opens the door but turns back to look at her. Elena looks on her left to see him. "Elia is the best gift that you've given me.. I've never wanted to leave you or her but I had to. It was my only call to make. But I made sure you weren't alone by yourself." He says reminding her. Elena feels a little annoyed by his words. Elena rolles her eyes, let out a laugh "By throwing responsibilities on your brother's shoulder? Elia isn't Damon's baby that you thought to leave her with him. It's your baby. Your daughter and you left her with her uncle. I really didn't care whether you would stay for me or not, all I wanted my child with her father by her side but you coward ran away just like that. I would never forgive you for that, Stefan. Get the fuck out of my room." She raises her voice as Stefan head is drop dead.

Stefan looks at her with his puppy eyes. Elena's tears are already spilling all over her cheeks. Stefan gets out and all he hears a loud slam coming from his behind. He doesn't bother to back at it. He's failed to be a father.

THANKS FOR READING. PLEASE VOTE AND REVIEW.