Riding Harleys in Hawaii-ii

Chapter 17:Riding Harleys in Hawaii-ii

"No way, no fucking way" Elena says as sge throws the file on the table out of frustration. Klaus grins, showing his bottom gums. Stefan is already sighing by sitting on the chair.

"Please, Elena. I would have called Damon but he's with Lexi. Stefan has to be there. I would love to go with him but..." Klaus stops. Elena put her hands against her hip. "But what?" She asks in a very demanding way. Klaus scratches the back of his head. "I kinda made plans with Caroline. I swear if it weren't made that long ago, I would never make you to go with this asshole" Klaus says giving Stefan a death glare. Stefan throw his hands in the air "Dude" he says.

Elena turns back to look at Stefan and Klaus immediately apologies silently to Stefan behind Elena's back. Elena huffs. After all they're married and they've lives. Just because her life is fucked up that doesn't mean everyone has to have a fuck up life too.

"Fine. But you owe me" Elena says pointing at him. Klaus smiles widely as he hugs her. Stefan roll his eyes when Klaus winks at him.

"You still have this roadass?" Elena asks fixing her hair when she sees Stefan's 1963 Porsche 356B Karmann Coupe in the parking lot. She gets lost for a second. She remembers the way they used to have sex in the Porsche after getting drunk.

Stefan gives her a death glare. Elena gives a surrender pose. "Just saying. It's still a crap" she says. Stefan says nothing. To him, it's total waste to even breath around her.

They get into the car. Elena mentally slaps herself when her finger accidentally brushes against his finger. She immediately takes it off and jerks it as if some dirt gets stuck on it. Stefan starts the engine. He pretty sure is already regretting to even go on this mission with Elena Gilbert.

Elena looks at the rear view. They're now in a highway. They remain silent throughout the driveway. Though she pretty much shows busy to him as she fakes to chat with some one. Stefan glances and catches her few times smiling while typing. It makes him feel jealous. But he has no right to feel that way anyway but somethings could never change no matter how hard you can try. When she catches him, she smiles widely and pretends that she's really having a good time chatting with this person.

She have to lock her phone after losing the signal. She knows she can't pretend anymore because he knows in this highway singal is weak and dead. She looks outside and that's when the car stars bouncing, wobbling. She gets a little forward and then goes back in her place "No, no, no" Stefan yells tapping on the steering wheel.

Elena leaves a very high breathe-y sigh. "Don't tell me this crap is literally showing how much of a crap it is!" Elena says closing her eyes. Stefan doesn't pay attention to her as he gets off the car. Elena gets off too. She sees Stefan checking up. She cross her arms. It's getting dark and now they're middle of nowhere.

"Tell me you've fixed it" Elena says when Stefan shuts the hood of the car and slaps his hands together to wipe the dust. "We probably need a mechanic" he mumbles. Elena throw her hands in the air "Mechanic? In the middle of nowhere?" she says walking in the same circle. "God! Stefan, you should have never let this crap out of the garage. Now, see what happened! Your own wife betrayed you" Elena says. Stefan put his hand against his hip. Yeah, that's right. The car is his first love and first wife.

"I'll be right back" he says. "Hurry" Elena yells. "I didn't tell you" Stefan says as he leans to run his hand on the car causing Elena to roll her eyes.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Elena's standing outside. She barely sees a car or any vehicle let alone human being. It's getting cold and dark. She runs her hands on her arms waiting for Stefan. Suddenly she hears a big howl or growl or whatever coming out of the jungle which is like ten feets away from her. She doesn't get scared of people. She knows how to handle bad people. But never learned how to protect herself from any ferocious animals. The growls get louder. Elena winces. The sound is coming near her. She tries to open the door but it's not opening. She tries again but it's not. It's probably jammed. Damn it she says. As she's struggling to open it, "Need any help, sweetheart?" she winces as she turns back and sees Stefan holding two gallons.

She sighs in relief. "Where were you? I was worried" she says. Stefan smiles "Thanks, Babe. I didn't know you care for me that much" he walks to the front as he opens the car's hood to do his work.

"I wasn't worrying about you. I was worried of myself thinking you just abandoned me in the middle of nowhere. I've hearing animal sounds" Elena complains.

"I would never abandoned my wife" Stefan shrugs his shoulder as he fixes whatever needs to be fixed. He closes it. "But I however would definitely abandon you" he says as he takes a step closer to her. Her breath hitches. It's like a few days ago they were on each other having a very intimate moment. "But not around hungry animals" he says making it sound so sexy as he bites her bottom lip and his eyes drop on her cleavage. Elena brings her top up to cover it.

"I think the animals are safer to be around with" Elena says proudly, raising her chest. But soon elena's back presses against his Porsche. Stefan gets closer as he puts one hand against the Porsche near her left ear and the other hand on the porche near her waist. She can feel his hot breath on her nose. She gazes at him deeply. He locks her in his cage. She swallows.

Stefan leans to her ear, she close her eyes. "You used to like this animal around you, all over you" he says now gently biting down her earlobe. She breaths out silently. "You let this animal to touch you" he says now holding her waist, drawing circles. Her head nods. Yes, she did. She liked to have him all over her.

"You didn't complain back then" he says getting closer to her jeans. Elena wraps her hands against his waist and back. Stefan smiles against her earlobe. He gently drops his head to breath out on her sensitive neck. She roll her eyes. Stefan unbuttons her jeans as his hand gets into it.

He kisses her neck. He can feel how wet she already is. All for him. But before he could take it a little further. "Stefan, stop" she says softly. And he does. He pulls his hand out of her pants. He holds her just to keep her steady. The sexual frustration is too much. He knows she's close. She's close enough to be with him. But also knows he's not going to push her for the things she doesn't want to do.

He fixes her button. Takes a step back. "We should probably crash to a motel before it gets too dark" he says. Elena nods but he avoids her gaze and gets into his car.

Some motel scenes are coming. Do you think they should just do it by is? Or let's keep them hang on a little more...

Thanks for reading please vote and review.