Old Memories

Chapter 24: Old Memories

Contains smut

"Fuck Elena" Stefan's breath rags as Elena's claw digging into Stefan chest, making him lose his mind. Elena's been riding him since God knows when. After giving him mind-blowing blowjob, she thrashes him on the ground and hovers over him. He doesn't need to take her clothes off because she has done it by herself, eager to take him inside of her.

"God, Stefan" Elena's chest rises when she feels him deeper inside her. He tries so much to take over but she doesn't let him. She chokes him to lay on the floor. She bounces up and down, closing her eyes, leaning upward. Stefan groans everytime her walls squeeze him. It's a heaven to him. Only Elena can make him feel like that, come him more. No woman could do it like Elena does. Stefan's had a lot of one night stands and he never wanted to have anything to do with them because his heart belongs to only one woman. The woman he fell for, the woman who gave him the most precious gift in the world which is his daughter.

Stefan holds her by her hips as she bounces up and down. She brings his hands on her breasts, squeezes them together. Stefan have never seen sometimes erotic like this. Elena rode him many times but not like this. It's like she needs him now. If she don't, she'd die. It's do or die, now or never situation for her.

"Slow down, 'Lena" he grits between his teeth when she squeezes him again. "Fuck" he grunts. Elena giggles. "That's what we're doing" she leans down to kiss him. His hands connect to her ass, squeezing them. "We fuck so good" Elena purrs into his ears, making the back of his hair stand.

No, he can't let her anymore. So, he rolls them over. Elena yelps when her hot body gets to contact to the floor. Her body sticks against it but she doesn't care because Stefan has already placed her legs around his neck. He drives into her deeper. "Owghhhwww" she mewls. She tries to hold him but he pins her down. He brings her hands over her head, stretching her body up. He nips into her neck, leaving his hot breaths. His whole body covers her, making her his prisoner as he drives into her.

"I can't anymore. Stefan, please" she begs. Her legs wobbly. She needs her realize. Stefan's mouth comes to her breasts as he keeps biting on them. Elena screams loudly because her body cannot take his teases anymore. She needs her orgasm. She feels like she's going to die if she can't have, right now.

"Please, Stefan" she breaths out. Stefan looks into her eyes. They're sparkling. Tears coming out of her eyes. Stefan wipes them. From lust to being connected to each other physically and emotionally.... takes them over. Stefan brings his lips against her forehead as he kisses it and come with her. Elena sighs in relief. It's been such a long time since he did it. She always loved when he kissed her forehead. Among of all the moments they shared, she never thought he'd do it again, ever.

Stefan keeps his lip against her forehead until their body lose their tension. He's still inside of her too tired to pull it out. Elena holds him like her life's depending on it. When she feels he's going to roll over she gropes his neck. "No, stay like this. Inside of me a little more" she whispers into his ear. Stefan sighs out in relief. But it's getting really uncomfortable for him and he's tried for coming with her more than three times.

He eventually rolls over and she lets him, feels disconnected. His hoodie is discarded near Stefan on the floor so he drags it and places it on Elena's naked body. Elena looks at the ceiling. "Do you think we greeted our guest properly?" She asks. Stefan chuckles. "Ummm, yes. That's why our guest left too early" Stefan calls out.

"Tell me, you've planned to sleep with her" Elena says rolling over to straddle on him. Stefan hikes up the hoodie on her. She's bare from the bottom. She doesn't care to hide her womanhood anyway.

"Maybe" he teases with his finger on her. She moans. She's glowing. She sexily drops the hoodie which was hanging on her body a second ago, leaving her expose and hungry for him. Stefan gets up but picks her up with him as he chooses to lead them on his bed, her cellphone rings.

Both groans. Stefan gently places Elena on the floor. She's standing naked completely walking lazily to grab her phone.

She picks it up without looking at the screen. "Hello" Elena says rolling her eyes. "El....na" the voice drops. "Who..." Elena detaches the phone off her ear to see who's calling. It's Lexi.

"Hey, Lex" Elena says running her hand on her hair. "Len.. come to the central hospital. El..... Elia... Something happened to Elia." Elena hears her saying as she drops the phone and sits on the couch with a loud thump.

Thanks for reading please vote and review.