Never Have I Ever

Chapter 18: Never Have I Ever

"Are you fucking serious? You couldn't find any better motel than this?" Elena scrunches her nose when the bad smell hits her nostrils. Stefan sighs. "I've told you the other one was better but you chose to check out more and this is our only option left" Stefan tells her.

It's kinda Elena's fault. They've at least checked out four motels but Elena always have complains. She has become a factory of complains.

"I'm going to take a shower" Elena says frustratingly taking off her jacket and started taking her tank top off. Stefan turns back. "Woh! Woh! Warning next time?" He says.

Elena turns back. The top is half hanging on her chest, exposing her belly. "As if you've never seen me like this before" she teases.

"Yeah, I have seen you without clothes 16 years ago" Stefan says. Elena roll her eyes. "You've been checking me out in bikini everytime I swim in the quarter's pool" she says. Stefan have his tongue sticking out. Shit! How does she know.

Stefan clears his throat as he turns back finding Elena exposed from the belly. He doesn't know what to say. "Anyways" Elena says taking her shirt off. Her belly gets a little inside when she takes it off and Stefan notices it. He swallows. Damn he wants to kiss that belly. It's the moment when Stefan sees Elena in her purple bra.

He can't take his eyes off her. She's glistening, glowing. "You're drooling, Stefan" she says throwing her tank top on his face. It hangs on his nose. He can smell it. Her scents are intoxicating.

Elena notices how he's so fragile and weak around her. She mentally cheers herself for putting Stefan in such position. He deserves it. She wants him to keep him wet and dry and hungry for her.

XXXXXXXXXX

Stefan sits on the ugly sofa, clears the dust by using his hands. They can't even go anywhere else because it's raining outside and the roads aren't safe to drive out. Stefan scoffs as he pours himself the cheap bourbon placing on the table.

He drinks it and growls. It's so cheap. Then he hears the door unlocked. He decides not to look at her. Being around her still makes him crazy exactly like when he was younger and above all they're thousands of miles away from their head quarters alone in a motel. And it's raining outside. He prefers the cheap bourbon than staring at half naked Elena. By the way, he steals glance of her coming out wearing the cheap motels robe.

Stefan slap his thighs, it's time for him to freshen up. He gets up and passes by Elena. Elena spins as she notices he ignores her.

She then goes to sit on the sofa drinking the cheap bourbon. She lets it burn her throat. It's bitter but also relaxing.

Stefan comes out as he notices she has finished half of the bottle. He sighs not now he says to himself.

Elena's already started giggling. "Steffffff!!!" She says sticking her bottom lips out. "What?" He says placing his hand on his hip. "I miss you" she says so softly in her drunk baby voice.

Stefan bows. "Yes, mam. Because you're drunk. The sober you would kill herself if she knows what you just said" Stefan says spinning his index finger in the air. Elena giggles. "That much afraid of me, huh?" She asks resting her head lazily against the sofa.

"No. I'm just concerned and I should have never left that bourbon on the table" he says picking it up but Elena holds his wrist. "No" she says pouting. "Sitttt" she says slapping the sofa besides her with a grin.

Stefan gives an approval mouth as he sits beside her. She wraps her hand on his arm getting too cozy.

Stefan inhales. "Okay... Let's..." She pauses looking in the air. "Play a game which is never have I ever.." she says taking the bottle and starts drinking.

"Uh. Nuh uh" Stefan says taking the bottle off her mouth. "Hey. Hey. What are you doing? We need the bottle. We need it to spin." she says. Stefan gives her a confused look. "The bottle is no use to play never have I ever. It's the drinking part which by the way you aren't allowed to do" he says. Elena giggles. "Well, I make the rules now. We will spin it and when it stops at us we get to play never have I ever" she say closing her eyes. Stefan eyes her. She's totally wasted. "Okay!!" He says as he gets up with the bottle. He goes to the bathroom and empties the bottle.

Elena's mouth is shot opened. "Can't believe you just flashed all the liquor. Now, how are we gonna take shots?" she whines like a child, bouncing on the sofa.

"It's my rule. No drinking" he says placing the bottle on the table. Elena nods as she gets to be the one to spin it first and she wins. "Okay!! So, never have I ever smoked" she says looking at Stefan. Stefan takes the water bottle and takes a sip. Elena giggles.

"Okay, never have I ever been bitten by a dog in the ass" he says causing Elena to squint her eyes. She has been bitten. She needed 4 injections in her bum.

"Okay, so never have I ever fucked my student" she says grinning at him annoyingly. Stefan's already started choking in anger. He didn't just fuck her. He loved her. It's really hurt to know this is how Elena feels about him. They're really going in there.

"Alright, never have I ever seduced my teacher in the class" he says angrily. Elena whimpers. "Never have I ever treated my girlfriend trash" she says getting closer to Stefan's face. "Never have I ever told my student to start a relationship with me" he says getting closer to Elena's face.

"Never have I ever impregnated my girlfriend and left her behind on our wedding day" Elena yells. Stefan lick his lips as he stares at Elena. She looks serious. No drunk state, nothing. She looks normal, regular.

Stefan gets up angrily slamming the door behind him. Elena runs her hand on her hair, rubbing her face thinking what just happened between them.

Thanks for reading please vote and review.