Elia's Freedom

Chapter 11: Elia's Freedom

"No, I'm fine with my soda."
"Come on, sweetheart. It's just one sip."
"Please, get away from me. I said I don't want it."
"Trust me, baby. You do want to drink it."
"Miha, Joseph."
"Stop screaming, you little bi---"
"Shit! She bit me. Get her. Fucking get her."

Few Hours Agk

"Have you talked to Elena yet?" Klaus says walking beside Stefan. Stefan huffs. "I'm sure she has many important people than me in her life to talk with" Stefan says showing himself busy on the phone. "You're avoiding her" Klaus smirks. Stefan shrugs his collar. "Shut up, Niklaus."

"Now, you sure this is the bar they're coming in?" Klaus asks Stefan. "Yes. We can't be together here. You go to north I'll take the south and you'll come out when you'll get my signal" Stefan says.

"Now or never" for the first in a very long time Klaus said it. It's like a slogan they used to say when they participated on missions together. It somehow gave them hope, faith, reason to live and see their team mates again. Stefan smirks. "Now or never" he rolls his lip inside.

The bar is crowdy and most of the customers are teenagers and early adults. Stefan silently goes to the bar and asks for a drink. Nothing has changed at all. The bar is still the same. It's because he has came in this place a few times, with Elena. He takes a sip but his mind gets back into their old times.

"You made her leave?" Caroline asks. Stefan said nothing because he was so lost in his drink. "Oh, come on. Romeo, don't let your Juliet go. Are you crazy?" Caroline couldn't believe that he could do something stupid like that. "She deserves better" Stefan says with his drunk sexy pain voice. Caroline rolled her eyes. "Is this because we're undercover? That's what bothering you?" Caroline asked. Stefan giggled "My stupid parents threw this legacy on me to carry" Stefan took another sip.

"Just because we're undercover agents that doesn't mean we don't have fucking lives to live, Stefan. Put your drunk ass together and go get her" she ordered almost. "It doesn't matter. When I  rejected her.. you should've seen her face. Her hate for me was visible in her face" Stefan says laying lazily on the bar table. Caroline huffed as she started playing with her scotch.

Her eyes fell on the floor. "Is it Elena?" She raised her body up to see her back and forth. Yes, that's Elena. Stefan looked over Elena only to find her dancing on the floor. She probably didn't notice Stefan. "Wait and the guy. Who's that?" Caroline asked pointing out on the floor. Stefan clutched his jaw when he saw how uncomfortable Elena was getting when the man tried to dance with Elena. She respectfully tried to get away from that man but he kept throwing himself over on her. Stefan took the last drop of his bourbon as he got up angrily. Caroline groped his arm. "Don't do anything Stupid. Mind you, we've eyes on us. We can't get caught." She reminded him. Stefan only nodded as he rushed to the floor.

"Stefan?" She called his name when Stefan stood infront of her. But that old man got closer to Elena's air. "No, babe. It's Kevin" he whispered to Elena. Elena flinched but before he could say anything Stefan groped his collar and brought him closer. "She's only sixteen. If you don't want me to beat your ass up on this floor, it's better for you to leave" he said choking that man's throat. "Stefan, stop it" Elena said. Stefan ignored. "Do you understand me?" Stefan asked giving him the most terrified glare. The man nods just trying to catch his breath. Stefan let go off him and brushed the man's shoulder, fixed his tie.

The man left. Elena stood for a minute watching Stefan. Stefan head was down but he held some courage to look back at her. He found disgust in her eyes. She turned her back on him as she walked away.

Stefan turned back and then saw a very cheer-y Caroline ordering him to go after her. Stefan huffed. Maybe they needed to talk. Stefan licked his lip and followed Elena.

She went to the ladies room. "Seriously? You're going to follow me in ladies room too? What do you want? Why are you here? You made it perfectly clear few days ago that I mean nothing to you" Stefan couldn't even take a step forward as Elena threw all the questions at him.

"Fuck you" she yelled as she got inside. Stefan inhaled deeply, started banging the door. "Stefan, please go" she said resting her back against the door.

He did again. He kept banging her door until she left her ego aside to open it. As soon as she opened the door anger, she found herself against the wall as Stefan locked the door. With all the nger issues, Stefan didn't notice what she was wearing. She was wearing a black dress that barely covered her thighs. It had thin straps so her collarbone was glistening, so was her shoulder.

M rated

Before she could say anything she rolled her eyes when he squeezed her ass. His another hand came to her chest giving a little squeeze. She dropped her head back on his neck. She felt him raising her dress up, trailing his finger around her black thong. His hot breath on her collarbone. Her breath hitched. "What... are you doing?" She whispered in her raspy voice. She felt him spreading her legs a little only to put his head between her legs. Her mouth was open slightly when she finally felt what he was going to her. She bit down her lip when she felt her thong leaving her waist.

She was then sitting on his shoulder as he kissed her privacy. She bit down bottom her lip. One hand went to his hair and the other one on the back of the wall. "Mmmm, ow" she yelped when she felt his tongue getting deeper inside her. He felt so hungry and dying. He was frustrated, so was he. He kept licking, sucking, nibbing, fingering and the only thing she did was making sexy noises like "fuck, stef, aww" and the words were making him wild.

"Don't stop, Stefan. Don't ever stop."

XXXXXX

"Stefan, we've a problem" Klaus's voice brings him back from his past life fantasy. "What are you doing here? I told you I'll..." Stefan tenses up but Klaus interrupts. "It's Elia." Stefan gets up as he looks at him. "What about Elia?" He asks in confused. "She's here with her friends. I saw her." Klaus informs. "What, that's impossible. Lexi could never.." as Stefan is going to say his words he sees in the opposite direction a guy is actually bothering a girl. He looks a little widely. Her breath hitches when he sees her. His daughter.

Elia sneaked out when she found Lexi sleeping on her bed. For the first in Elia's life, finally she gets her freedom that she thinks she deserves. But who knew her what was waiting for her to find some her little freedom.

Elia is dancing with her friends in the bar. But she gets tired so she sits on the stool drinking her coca cola.

"Want some?" A guy suddenly comes in her direction offering. Elia smiles gently. The guy doesn't look old. He's probably a teenager like her.

"No, I'm fine with my soda." She says gently.

"Come on, sweetheart. It's just one sip." He tells her. He surely is drunk. Elia can smell alcohol. He intentionally leans on to her.

"Please, get away from me. I said I don't want it." She yells a little.

"Trust me, baby. You do want to drink it." The guy smirks.

"Miha, Joseph." Elia looks over that guy's shoulder, searching for her friends.

"Stop screaming, you little bi---" the guy suddenly puts his hand on Elia's mouth. Elia doesn't waste a second to bite his palm then she runs.

"Shit! She bit me. Get her. Fucking get her." Elia hears him saying. He's probably not alone. He's calling some of his guys. Oh! God! This is bad. She has to find her friends.

She starts running straight but then she bumps into something very strong. When she leans up her head, her eyes get stuck. Her breathing stops.

"Dad?" She asks in nervous. Stefan smiles "Hi, baby girl."

Oh, I hope, I didn't ruin Stefan meeting her daughter for the first time in a very long time.

Anyways, I've a little announcement which is this is going to be my last story. I'm not going to end it soon even though my readers dropped but this is going to be my last story.

Thanks for reading please vote and review.