The Meeting

Chapter 4: The Meeting

"No, Miha. Tomorrow is our math exam. I need my notes that I gave you 100 years ago" Elia says putting her stuffs in her locker. Miha roll her eyes. "I'll email you, don't worry. You ain't gonna fail." Miha guarantees her. Elia huffs. They both come out of the school. Enzo and Joseph follow them from behind. "Hey, chipmunk" Enzo shakes Elia's shoulder. "Enzo! Don't" she shrugs her shoulder. Enzo throws his hand in the air. " I surrender. Hey, do you want to come tonight? We're throwing a bonfire near the lake" Enzo says. Elia huffs again. She is so desperate to go with them. She wants to have fun with her friends but she knows she can't. "Tomorrow is our math exam so I'm studying" Elia says rolling her lips. "You're boring" Enzo says petting Elia's back. Elia yanks her back "I know" she agrees.

"But whatever maybe you could.... Damnnn!!!!!" Suddenly Enzo says. Elia looks back at him. Enzo takes off his cool sunglasses from his eyes as his eyes are shot open, so is his mouth. Elia follows his gaze then her breath hitches. Shit she says.

"Mom" she says silently but not silent enough that her friend couldn't hear. "What?" Miha says in disbelief. "That's your mother?" Both Enzo and Joseph yell. Elia closes her eyes and hums. It's Elena who's leaning against her SUV wearing black jeans and black leather jacket, a pink tank top underneath her jacket with her Gucci glasses on. She has her arms crossed and she waves at Elia.

"She looks like she just came out of vogue magazine front cover.
She actually looks like at our age" Joseph says. "She's a milf" Enzo says drooling over Elena. Elia turns back and gives him a death glare but Enzo's too lost in Elena to pay attention to Elia.

"Bye guys" Elia says hurriedly as she leaves her friends behind and walks toward Elena. Elena smiles taking off her glasses. "Hey, beautiful" she says smiling widely. Elia ignores as she throws her back in the backseat and sits on the passenger seat. Elena waves at her friends, her friends wave her back happily.

XXXXXXXXXX

"She's mad" Elena says when Elia doesn't say anything to Lexi but goes straight to her room. "Why?" Lexi says handing coffee to Elena. "Apparently me picking her up from school didn't work well. Her friends drooled on me and she didn't like it" Elena says pouting. Lexi giggles. "Well, you look really beautiful. You look like you didn't age a bit" Lexi says. Elena scoffs. "Yeah, well. Missions are always complicated. It helps me to stay fit and makes me forget that I need to eat food to survive" Elena says.

"Elena, I know that I.. Um... I know you hate when I bring him into the conversation but I really want to ask you something" Lexi says out of a blur. Elena shooks. No matter how many times she loves to dodge him but somehow everyday he comes into her head or people around her make her remind of him. "Do ask" Elena says because well Lexi is a friend.

"Why did you never marry him?" Lexi asks. "You know he would have. You know" Lexi says making a sad face. Elena holds on her mug tightly. "Lexi, there are many things you don't know about so it's better for you to know nothing." Elena says kinda rudely. Her tone is bitter. Lexi huffs. Maybe one day, she'd be comfortable to talk about it. About what really happened back then. Many things are still in the line of questions.

As Elena taps on her mug she gets a message. She opens it. Lexi looks at her and seeing her getting tensed. "You okay?" Lexi asks. "I, uh... I need to go" Elena says locking her phone. "Go! Go where?" Lexi asks. "Duty time" Elena says as she take the stairs.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Elia just gets out of her bathroom and finds her mom sitting on the edge of her bed. "Elia" Elena says silently. Elia rolls her eyes. "It's okay, mom. I get it. You can go. I'll be fine without you anyway" Elia says dropping her towel to pick up her regular clothes. Elena rubs her thighs. "You know, baby girl. I love you" Elena says. She does. She loves her girl more than anything. Elia laughs. "Sure you do" she says looking over her shoulder and gives Elena a sinister smirk. She doesn't believe her mother.

"I do, Elia. I really planned to spend time with you this time but.." Elena pauses. Elia turns back "But what?" She demands as she places her hand on her hip giving a judgy look at Elena. Elena licks her lip, "You don't owe me any explanation, mom. I never asked you to give one. This is what you do. You come and then showers love for me which stays for a day or two and then you leave and forget that I exist" Elia says bitterly.

Elena closes her eyes. "Yes, I know. I'm a terrible mother. I know but everything I've been doing... I'm doing" "For me" Elia finishes. "I get it, now you can go" Elia says rudely. Elena huffs as she stares at her daughter. They stare at each other for a few minutes and then Elena walks away wiping a tear from her eye which doesn't go unnoticed by Elia. Lexi overhears everything as she looks Elena walking away. She gets into Elia's room. Elia runs and melts into Lexi's arm as she cries holding her tightly.

XXXXXXXXX

"Are you sure, Matt, this is the exact location?" Elena asks as looks around. It's a really old abandoned building. It's out of nowhere. People barely come and it's nothing shocking that this place is not for human place to stay. It's dusty and ruined. "Yes, it's there. Elena, be careful" Matt says. Elena nods as she looks around. She walks into the third floor hoping she'd find the lead. But suddenly she feels she's not alone. She gets her gun out.

"Who's this?" She asks as turns around and takes step carefully. Suddenly she hears someone just crosses her from behind so she turns and points her gun I'm the direction. But there's no one. Elena takes another step carefully. It's very dark. So, she turns on the flashlight.

She hears another noise but this time she gets a chance to hold the gun at them. And she does. She sees a man shadow. "Who are you?" She asks. The man has covered his face with a black mask or something like that. "Who are you?" She yells and demands. The man stands still, throwing his hands in the air. Elena pulls the trigger. "Who are you or I'll shoot you" she raises her voice.

The man who's standing suddenly hold her wrist, twists it around so that she drops her gun because he's hurting her. He pulls her by the wrist. Her back is now pressed against on his chest. The man puts a knife around Elena's neck. Her torso raises and her head rests into the crook of his neck. He smells so familiar. She knows him. Damn! How could she be so dumb that she didn't realize the moment she felt his presence.

As the knife is pressed on her neck, his other hand unzips Elena's leather jacket. Elena can't even move but stands still. As he unzips her jacket, he runs his cold fingers from her collarbone to the middle of her body over her top and ends it on her jeans button.

Elena groans. "Don't pretend like you aren't liking it" he whispers. Elena winces in disgust but lets out a silent moan. He unbuttons her jeans and his hand gets inside of her jeans. He's playing with her panties and by the way he's rubbing he sures she's wearing something lacy. Oh! The way he wishes to know what color it is. Elena says nothing but let him have the control. When he dangerously gets closer into Elena's womanhood over her panties, she twists his wrist and makes him drop the knife. He yelps. She removes his black mask or whatever it is. She pulls her head and drives her lips into his lips. God! This has been so long that she had tasted those chilly lips. He regains his balance as he picks her up into his lap by her ass. Elena kisses him with all of her life. He moans into her mouth as he delivers his tongue into her mouth. She pulls on his bottom lip and bites it roughly. He can't let her win so he parts her lips more with his teeth as he kisses her.

When she knows he's weak, she takes the opportunity as she kicks on his balls makes him fall on the knees and cry like a baby. He falls on the ground and she hovers over him now. This time, she's putting the knife against his neck.

He cries in pain but laughs. Damn! This woman. "I'll kill you" Elena hisses.

"Oh! You've killed me many times, Gilbert" he replies still crying in pain.

"I wouldn't mind to kill you again,
Stefan Salvatore"

Oh! Stelena! That was hot.

Anyways Thanks for reading. Please vote and review.