You

Chapter 10: You

"You reassigned, are you serious?" She asked as she bursted in to his room. "Oh, and you're packing" she stopped walking as she saw him packing his stuffs up.

"I'm moving, Elena. I've told you before" he said keeping his things out to pack.

"Yeah I heard and I thought you were joking." She said crossing her arms. Stefan sighed. "Are you really leaving me?" She asked in demand. Stefan turned back to look at her. "I don't remember us to be a thing Elena, ever" he said sticking his bottom lip out.

She was shocked. The way he just said it like he didn't feel anything. Like it was nothing. The make out, the moments.

"You feel nothing for me?" She asked. Stefan laughed. "You are only fifteen" he said. "Sixteen actually" she corrected him.

"Well, you're a teenager and whatever you're feeling for me right now is nothing. It's just a crush. It's your teenage hormones" he said.

Elena threw her palm at him to stop. "I know what a teen is and feels but that's not the point. You're leaving everything. Why are you doing this? All of a sudden? For me? Being around me scare you off that you'd lose your job and reputation?" She asked with her soft voice.

"I can't do this with you anymore. Please leave." He begged.

"No" she said shutting his door with her heel.

"I need to know. Look me in the eye and tell me that I am no one to you. When you kissed me you felt nothing. When I kissed you, you felt nothing. When we made out, it meant nothing. Tell me all these looking in my eye and I'll leave and never would dare to see your gorgeous sexy face again" she yelled at him.

Stefan stared at her. She did the same but before she could say anything she felt her back against the wall as he pinned her there.

He looked at her aggressively. He was in rage.

"Do you want to know what I feel for you?" He asked leaning against her lips dangerously. She nodded.

"I want to tear up your clothes, throw you in the bed. You're going to be underneath me waiting for me to worship you in and out. I want to keep you in my bed, kiss every inch of you, print my fingertips in your body. I want to wake up with you. I want to leave trails of hickeys in everywhere so that people can know you're mine, mine to take. I want to kiss you, hold you in public. I want to make out with in public. Get married with you, have kids with you... dozens. A house, a dog, a cat, see our kids growing up, established, watching them getting married, their babies to play with as we get old together and be buried with you in your arms" he said rubbing his lips against her, resting his forehead on his, their breath hitched together. Elena let out a moaned because the grip was too tight and tight enough to turn her on.

Elena whimpered. Her ears were still in shock and needed to take a lot of process to response him. He was so close to her lips but yet they weren't kissing. They weren't fucking kissing. Suddenly the grip from him of her got released. He really held her tight. Her wrists turned red.

"But I can't do this. I can't. Now, you know what I feel for you so get out. I don't want to see you. I don't want to be with you" he said looking straight in her eye.

XXXXXXXXXXX

"What do you mean? What did the lead say?" Stefan asks to Klaus. "It is actually a map or a location something like that. The management team is doing everything to ensure if it's a place around our city when they're going to link up with their business partners" Klaus says scratching the back of his hair.

"Do you think there's a bomb plant around that place?" Stefan asks. "Maybe but what I do know is, it's bad and normal civilian will hurt in the process. All we need to ensure if it's a location so that we can go right there and figure it out" Klaus says closing his eyes. Stefan nods.

"Where the hell have you been?" Stefan asks when he sees his brother just come to their department. "Home" he smirks. "Are you kidding me right now? You went home without telling me. It's dangerous" Stefan says squinting his eyes. Klaus sighs out.

"Relax. Nobody saw me. I missed my wife. That's why I went and I'm feeling good like really goooood, Stefan" he says in his sexy voice, making a drink. Stefan rolls his eyes. "I don't want to know about your sex life. First Elena did and now you.. Unbelievable" Stefan says throwing his hands in the air as he chooses to leave the room.

"She misses you, you know" Damon says. Stefan stops as he holds on the door tightly. "Your daughter, if you remember her. You've to face her someday, Stefan. You can't run away from her just like you ran away from Elena on your wedding day" Damon says. Stefan closes his eyes and leaves the room.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are you getting any nightmares?" Lexi asks. "I'm fine, Lexi" Elena says rubbing her hands on her thighs. Lexi gives her a look. "I mean Ms. Branson" Elena corrects herself. Lexi came to check up on her because she's a psychologist and she works for their organization. They're being watched by the authorities. And in here, you can't share your personal relations and you can't be with personal as well. It's restricted. Forbidden actually.

"I've prescribed some pills for you to take and it's better for you to take few days off. I'll contact to the department.." Elena cuts her off. "I'm fine. I've some problems from the past but it cannot consume me forever. I love my job and I can't take few days off because of a little terrified Elena from the past inside me show up" she says.

"Ms. Branson, can I show you the exit?" Elena asks. Lexi nods.

"So, how's Elia?" Elena asks walking with Lexi. "She's great actually. She misses you" Lexi smiles "Liar" Elena gives her a don't believe glare. "She caught me in bed with Damon" she grins. Elena widely opens her mouth. "What? Damon went home?" Elena asks.

"Yes, and also came back this morning. He's now with your ex fiance" Lexi says with the corner of her eye. Elena rolls her eyes.

"Take care of Elia" she says hugging Lexi. Lexi rubs her back. "I'll. I always do. I can't wait for you to come home to her" Lexi smiles. "Me too" Elena's eyes get blurry just thinking of her daughter. She misses her like crazy.

Maybe one day when this will all over maybe she and Elia can be together, develop the mother daughter bonding which they never have a chance to build with.

I promise, I'll bring more Stelena past/present stories in my upcoming chapters. Thanks for reading.