On The Floor

Chapter 7: On The Floor

"Elena, you're ridiculous. This is crazy. You can't be involved with a teacher" Bonnie said out of frustration. It was crazy because it didn't matter if he wasn't an actual teacher or was but still he was one kind of. Being romantically involved with a teacher would destroy everything, his career, her image in school.

"I don't care, Bon. I just know, I want him" Elena said taking a sip of her whiskey. Bonnie sighed. Only Bonnie knew what Elena got herself into. Elena liked to keep it a secret from Caroline because she couldn't be trusted.

"Is that Mr. Stefan Salvatore?" Bonnie said as her eyes fell at the entrance. It was their prom night. Elena was miserable because Stefan refused to sleep with her. They left things in the worst way. Elena looked over her shoulder to see him. There he was, wearing a black tuxedo. His hero hair was fine. She had ran her hands in that dirty brown hair many times while he was attacking her lips and neck. But that wasn't the point. She lost her balance when she saw a hand was wrapped into his elbow. There was a lady beside him. The lady was a brunette just like her. The lady was around Stefan's age.

Elena's breath hitched when she saw them together. How dare he brought a date at the prom.

Elena took another sip. "I need to go" Elena said. Bonnie caught what Elena was up to. "I don't think so" Bonnie tried to hold Elena's hand but she yanked her hand.

She was drunk so she was walking wobbly. Stefan scanned the area still standing with the woman. Stefan's breath hitched when he saw a very elegant Elena. She was wearing a blue dress that had touched her knees. The dress properly hugged her so every curve of her body was exposing. Stefan had seen many of them except the bigger parts.

"Hello, Mr. Salvatore. You look dashing" she said giggling. Elena touched Stefan's tie, pulling him. The woman who was standing beside Stefan narrowed her eyes. Elena gave her a seductive death glare. Stefan gently freed her hands. "Elena, what're you doing?" He asked bringing a smile on his face and looking in the front.

"One of the things you like" Elena said tilting her head. "Why don't you go and help her" the woman said as she excused herself because few of people were noticing them.

Suddenly Bonnie came and eyed to Stefan. Stefan nodded. Bonnie gently took Elena in her arms to support her. Stefan followed them.

"I can handle myself" Elena said taking every step. "Yeah, I don't think so" Bonnie said sarcastically. When they finally went to the ladies room, Bonnie excused herself as Stefan held Elena in his arms. "You smell so good" Elena said nuzzling into his neck. Stefan groaned.

"Elena, what's wrong with you? This isn't you" Stefan said seriously. Elena looked at him with her puppy drunk eyes. "I only want you. Only you" she said as she brought her lips to kiss him. He let him kiss her even though he knew it wasn't right. But the kiss wasn't like the other kisses they shared. It wasn't fire-yy, passionate, romantic, lust-yy. It was more like a sympathy kiss. Elena felt it strongly. "How could you bring another woman in our prom? To make me jealous?" Elena asked resting her head into his chest.

"She's a friend" he said softly. Elena giggled. "Then who am I?" She asked lifting her head to see him. Stefan said nothing as he closed his eyes. "Don't treat me like a whore" Elena said sadly. Stefan felt disgusted. "Elena, you need to pull yourself together. We went too far. Our feelings are getting involved now. At the end of this little fantasy of yours, you're the one who's going to get hurt" Stefan said so blankly that Elena couldn't digest it.

"Because you're a teacher? Is that all?' Elena asked standing infront of him. She looked serious. "I'm not going to last here forever." Stefan said. "So, am I. I'll complete my high school graduation soon" Elena said. "There won't be no problem. We could be together, Stefan" her eyes lit up when she finally found a hope.

Stefan looked at her without saying anything. "I didn't mean it. There's the truth I could never be able to tell you. I can't be with you. You being around me would bring nothing but darkness into your life. It's better for you to forget me, Elena."

XXXXXXXXXXXX

"What are you thinking?" Stefan asks as Elena gets lost in her prom night. She remembered that night. This place, the floor, the music everything is reminding her about that night. Elena sighs. "Nothing" she says avoiding his gaze as she sways her hips against his hands.

"Do you remember we went out in a club and danced crazy like nobody exists but you and me" Stefan says as he frees her off his hand and spins her around and brings her into his hands again.

"No, I don't" she says rudely. That's a lie. She remembers that night very well. They were dancing like crazy because they were drunk. And that led them to have a very steamy make out on the floor.

"You were lap dancing" Stefan said squinting his eyes. Elena rolls her eyes. "I lap danced on many men's lap" she calls him out as she tilts her head and smirks. Stefan lick his lips. Suddenly a very soft music playing so the light is dimmed.

Stefan takes the opportunity to seduce her. His hands started roaming around Elena hip to dangerously close to her ass. Elena winces as she looks around and sees people are really busy dancing, drinking, talking and the light is dimmed so no one's eyeing them.

"What are you doing?" Elena asks getting closer to him. "Reenacting the old days" he smirks as his hands rest onto her bum cheeks, giving a little squeeze. Elena's mouth gets slightly open. Her eyes fall on his lips. She can smell alcohol coming from his intoxicated mouth.

"Stop" Elena says when he gives another squeeze. Stefan smirks. Elena flinches. She controls herself and yanks his hands. As she's about to let go off him, he spines her around and brings her naked back against his chest. His hand rest onto her stomach and other one interlocks with her hand.

He intentionally breaths out on her collarbone making her gasp. "You can't deny your body still craves for me" he says hello seductive voice brushing his lips on her cold collarbone but not kissing. Elena rolls her eyes seductively, almost giving in.

"You're heart is beating too fast" he says as he brings his hand against her beating heart. "You've this burning hunger... This sexual tension... building on you and you want to let out. You want to let it out on me" he whispers against her ear, running that hand on her cleavage. Elena bites down her lip to stop her moans.

"You want me inside of you" he finally says as he kisses her neck. Elena moans knowing nobody can't hear her because of the music. Her hand goes back to his head to steady herself, letting him kiss her delicate neck. She has no idea how much she wants this man right now, on the floor.

Before something can happen, the light gets lighter and immediately Stefan frees her from his captive as he fixes his tie, clears his throat. Elena hardly balances herself when she looks at the him back. He has his signature smirk on. It's giving my work here is done. Elena groans in frustration. That bastard!

Stefan shrugs his neck as he sits on the stool and orders a drink. Elena still stands on the floor giving him the Elena death glare.

He has to pay.

Stefan, you little tease.

Thanks for reading please vote and review.