Upside Down

Chapter 20: Upside Down

Elena groans softly when little sun ray starts flashing over her close eyes. She ducks her head in the sheet to protect herself. She grasps seeing herself naked. She immediately takes the cover off and looks on her right side. She sees a very hot shirtless Stefan Salvatore drooling next to her. She gets into the sheet again and immediately close her eyes. Yes, he's naked. So, they did it. It wasn't a dream. They really really did it.

She pops her head out because seeing Stefan naked when he's not wake is wrong, as if she have never seen him naked before... But still.

She takes the cover with her as she gets up and wraps it around her. She bends down to pick out her clothes and runs into the bathroom. She freshens up and comes out then sees Stefan sitting like a log. His hair is messy and he's processing.

Elena runs the towel over her hair. "Oh, yeah we slept together if that's what you're thinking about" she says smirking. "Right!! Ahem" Stefan clears his throat, getting up lazily.

"Don't think too much. After all these years, you're still good in bed" she grins. Stefan roll his eyes. "I know. Thanks for that." Stefan scoffs. Elena smiles widely.

They leave the motel. "Where are we heading?" Elena asks. "Uh, it's secret. I just have to take whatever they're going to deliver and leave as soon as possible" Stefan tells her. "Really? Stefan, I deserve to know where are we heading, okay? I'm in this with you too" Elena yells.

"Elenaa, the less you know is better. The place isn't safe and I'm going to be dropping you before I reach there" Stefan says. Elena tilts her head. "What? Are you serious? Why are you going to drop me?" She asks. "Someplace safe, around people" he tells her but keeps his focus on the road. "I'm going with you" she tells him crossing her arms.. "No, you're not. Elia needs you." He tells her showing no emotions at all. "What do you mean that Elia needs me only? She needs you too. What are you talking about? Why did you say like that?" She asks him angrily.

"Will you please shut up for 2 seconds? I'm trying hard to keep you safe and alive for Elia" he says. "for me" says on his mind. "I can't risk your life with mine. So, be a doll and shut the fuck up" he raises his voice a little. Elena whimpers, leaving hot breaths out.

Stefan safely parks the car. "I'm not letting you go alone" Elena says unbuckling her seatbelt. They're standing outside at a mall. "Elena, please. I beg you. I want you to be safe. I swear I'll be fine. We always take risks together. It's a part of our job. This morning I got a clue that it's going be dangerous. I can't put you at risk, please understand" Stefan tells her. Elena eyes are blurry. One more blink and tears are going to be coming out off her eye.

"But I can't lose you" she says with her broken voice. "The sex was really good, wasn't it?" Stefan bobs his head and tells her creepily. Elena slaps his arm. "No, asshole. I wasn't even thinking of sex." She giggles as a tear drop out. He wipes it. "Okay, enough teasing. I will find you just stay around here" he says. He leans down and kisses Elena softly, Elena kisses him back. "Hey, you're not allowed to do that" she tells him. Stefan laughs. "Really? Cause last night this lips were all around here" he says brushing his thumb on her chill hot lips. Elena slaps his wrist "you gotta stop bringing the last night thing again and again. It was a mistake. We were drunk, sad, upset and slept together to feel something" she sounds serious.

"Elena, you're unbelievable that's why you're always alone." He calls her out. Elena makes a face of I don't care. "Anyways, I've to go" he says. Elena gropes his hand. "Be safe. Come back for m... Elia" she tells him. Stefan nods stroking her pink cheek.

XXXXXXXXX

"How's Elia?" Elena asks. "She's fine. She is gone to attend a party of her friend" Lexi says placing the plates on the table. They're face timing. "No way. Lexi, you already know about it. You can't let her stay outside" Elena panics. "Elena, relax. Damon went with her" Lexi says. "Oh! Umm... Okay" Elena says clearing her throat. "He didn't mind?" She adds. Lexi giggles. "He would wear a barbie frock if that's what needed to protect his precious niece" Lexi jokes. Elena laughs

"Someone's extra happy today" Lexi tells squinting her eyes. Elena stick her tongue out. "What! No" Elena protests. "Ummm, hmmm. Something definitely happened. Your cheeks are red and you're glowing. You've a sex glow and I can see the hickey under your chin" Lexi examines Elena over the phone. Elena already pulls the scarf to cover the hickeys that Stefan gave her last night.

"So, who's the lucky fella?" Lexi asks smirking. "Lex, shushh! It's nothing. I burned myself with the curler" Elena says. "But you use flatiron" Lexi reminds her. Fuck! of course she does. She has straight her. "Fine, okay. You win. I slept with Stefan" Elena says looking at everywhere but Lexi.

"No, way" Lexi almost drops her phone. "You slept with Stefan Salvatore? Your daughter's father? The guy who left you before the day you were supposed to be married to him? Your co-worker?" Lexi throws pile of questions at Elena. Elena scoffs.

"Yes, I slept with all of them him. Happy now!! I slept with Stefan motherfucking Salvatore" Elena screams. Then she notices lot of eyes are at Elena because she's walking around the freaking mall. She regains herself, completely embarrassed for being so lousy loud.

"Oh God!" Elena hears Lexi says looking at her front. Elena brings her phone closely. "What?" She asks in confused. Lexi doesn't look at the screen but says "Elia".

Elia has heard what Lexi said. Damon's standing behind her astonished. His brother slept with his ex finance. When? How did it happen? He keeps thinking and pouting his lips. Elia sighs "I'm so outta here" she says giving the bags that she's holding to Damon.

"What happened?" Elena asks. Lexi close her eyes. "She heard everything. She knows her mom and her dad slept together" Lexi says giving Elena an approval face. "Great just great. Now my daughter knows it. I should get going. Bye" Elena says hanging up the phone.

Her step father's returning to take revenge on her, her sleeping with Stefan, Stefan risking his own life and now her daughter knows she screwed her father.... Everything is so messed up. She wishes if only once her life wasn't like this. She wished to have a simple life like every normal family has. But she never had a normal day since the night she met the accident. But only she wishes if she was married to Stefan that day....

I'm actually rushing to end stories is because my exam is near and I haven't studying anything. I also can't leave stories to focus on my study that will leave me crazy. So, I hope you don't mind because I'm rushing. And I'm going to be updating this story daily... I guess.

Thanks for reading please vote and review.