37

The next morning George heavily apologized to his family for his early leave, and as two days passed George was all packed up and ready to leave back to Florida. 

He knew the flight would be miserable. Not only because it was really long but because his anxiety was biting at the inside of his stomach since Dream had called him two days ago.

George shuffled his way through the crowds of the airport. He had gotten there an hour early out of fear he would miss his flight. After an hour he was in the air and by the time he landed it was 8 pm.

He quickly got into an Uber and waiting a brief 30 minutes before they pulled into his driveway. George nearly forgot his bags in the trunk of the car as he rushed back into the house. Tears streamed down his face as he fumbled with his keys.

He eventually got the door open and rushed inside.

"Dream?! Sapnap?!" George shouted, kicking his shoes off. The house was deathly silent and it made George's stomach churn with anxiety. George rushed up the stairs and entered Dreams bedroom.

George opened the door and watched as Dream settled down sideways in sapnaps lap, letting him cradle him in his arms.

Sapnap whispered something before being startled by George's sudden entrance.

"George! Welcome home. We missed you." Sapnap said as he ran his hands down dreams spine, making the blonde man shiver.

"Nick-" all George could think about was that day when Dream had told him Sapnap had kissed him. The way dreams voice broke with tears as he sobbed to him made him clench his teeth together.  "Can I-"

George gestured his arms open, walking forward to pick up Dream from Sapnaps lap.

"Yeah go ahead man." Sapnap said and moved his arms back, letting George scoop Dream up out of his lap. Dream wrapped his arms around George's neck as Sapnap made his way to leave the room.

George laid Dream down on his bed, hovering over him with his hands on either sides of Dreams waist.

"I missed you." George whispered, leaning down to talk directly into Dreams ear.

"I missed you too," Dream said as he glanced to look at George with teary eyes. "I didn't think I- I was gonna still be here."

"I know... shhhh I know baby.." George whispered as he Leaned down to kiss Dream. Dream wrapped his arms around George's neck, pulling him down as he pushed his lips roughly against the brunettes.

George licked dreams bottom lip as he tightened his grip on dreams waist. He slid his tongue into Dreams mouth at the first opportunity. Dream let out a small groan as George gripped his waist more aggressively. Tears fell from dreams eyes as he desperately held onto George's shoulders.

"Shh baby you're okay now.." George pulled away for a brief second before placing a kiss on dreams cheek. Dreams bottom lip quivered as he tried to hold back his tears. George wiped his thumb over dreams cheek, getting rid of the soft tears rolling down his face. He ran his hand all the way down to dreams chin and caressed his face softly before kissing the corner of Dreams lips.

George rested his other hand on dreams chest, slowly brining his hand down and under dreams sweater. Dream tensed immediately, fluttering his eyes up to look at George. He was confused and delirious and for some reason his head started spinning.

George's hands felt freezing against his body as he hissed in pain clenching his teeth shut. He flinched away from the chill of George's touch as he tipped his head back, holding his eyes shut tightly.

"Dream? Honey?" George whispered, trying to catch Dreams attention. Dream felt the cold fade as George retreated his hands, he quickly sat up and looked George in the eyes. Tears fell down his face as he grabbed George shoulders for stability. George wrapped his arms around dreams torso.