29

The world was dark and Dream was alone. George had left for a few days on a trip to LA, leaving Dream and Sapnap alone in the house. Dream didn't leave his room, and he didn't want to either. It had been 2 days since George had left and he refused to leave when Sapnap would call him for dinner, or lunch, or breakfast, or any other activity.

Dream was pressed against his wall, feeling like his couldn't breathe. He was exhausted and malnourished. The moment George had left the house Dream started cutting himself way more often than he should've been. Every morning like clockwork he would cut up his left arm and then sleep for a few more hours before repeating on his right.

Dream now laid on the floor. He was broken and bloody and he didn't know what to do. He slumped down off the wall and fell on his side. The world was spinning and Sapnap slowly opened the door and kneeled down next to Dream, hugging him.

"Dream? Can you hear me? George is coming back tomorrow man. You have to get up now." Sapnap said. He had been trying everyday to get the blonde man up out of his room but he never budged.

"I- want George back." Dream said. He would always say that.

"I know I know, he's coming back soon." Sapnap pushed.

Dream simply continued to cry, feeling to tired to really accomplish anything.

"Come on man, you have to eat something." Sapnap pulled Dream to his feet and helped him down the stairs. The two sat at the table and Dream put his head down. "Im forcing you to take a bath after you eat."

Sapnap gave Dream a harsh kind of love that Dream wasn't used to. It was new to him but he didn't even feel like aposing his friends attempts. After Dream finished eating he followed Sapnap up the stairs and into the bathroom.

Sapnap drew his friend a bath and had him get in after he turned off the water.

"When is George coming back.." Dream muttered, looking to Sapnap as he washed dreams back.

"Tomorrow." Sapnap said, washing the soap off of dreams back with some water. "Arms please."

Sapnap was avoiding rolling his sleeves up but as the slowly got more wet he caved and rolled them up to his elbows, praying Dream was too tired to notice.

Sapnap cleaned off the dried blood from dreams arms and then worked his way to cleaning the blondes chest, neck and shoulders.

"Thank you Nick.." Dream said.

"Mhm, it's no problem. Close your eyes" Sapnap slowly cupped water in his hands and poured it onto dreams hair.

After Sapnap finished cleaning his friends hair, he helped Dream out of the bath and got him some new cloths. Sapnap wanted to hug Dream, he wanted to hug him and never let him go but the couldn't.

He wanted to kiss his friends face and make him feel better, take all of his worried away, make it so he never hurt again but he couldn't. Dream put his pants on and turned around to look at Sapnap who was staring at him with a sad expression.

Dream glanced down at sapnaps arms, noticing the state of them. Dream stepped forward and hugged Sapnap.

"Are you okay?" Dream asked, running his thumb along his friends forearm. Sapnaps breath shuttered at the touch, he immediately pushed Dream away.

"Im fine." Sapnap yanked his sleeves down and sighed. He crossed his arms over his chest and sighed feeling slightly upset. He looked back up at Dream who was just staring at him. Dream placed his hands on sapnaps shoulders and hugged him tightly.

"I love you I'm so sorry.." Dream said.

Sapnaps heart skipped a beat, he forgot how to breathe for a brief moment.