26

George wanted to run down the stairs and cry to Dream but he couldn't move. His stomach felt as if it had fallen out, he felt sick. That was his best friend in there. After a few more minutes of him not being able to move, he slowly raised a hand and knocked lightly on the door.

He tried to stand up tall, wiping his face of any tears that had slipped out. He cleared his throat just as Karl came to open the door.

"Yes George?" Karl asked, wiping his face with his sleeve.

"Can I- talk to Sap- Nick."

"I- um I'm not sure if he wants to right now. But.. I'll ask him." Karl swiftly closed the door. George could hear quiet conversation on the other side of the door before it cracked open again. "Yeah, go ahead."

Karl stepped out of the doorway and into the hall. George walked passed karl and stepped into sapnaps room. Karl closed the door but stayed in the hallway.

"George." Sapnap said, looking up just enough to look okay but not make eye contact.

"Nick." George replied, siting down on the bed next to Sapnap. Their thighs were in direct contact with how close George had sat next to Sapnap.

"I'm sorry." Sapnap said, looking over at George.

"Please- don't apologize. It's not your fault." George turned to face Sapnap, wrapping his arms over his friend and hugging him tightly. "You can always come talk to me. I know that you know how serious this is. And i think that we both know that you don't want this."

Sapnap slowly hugged George back.

"So do you need help bandaging anything?" George said after letting go from the hug.

"Kinda- I have these really bad ones on my thighs and they are just not doing great." Sapnap admitted.

George nodded and stood up going to get bandaging and disinfecting stuff from his bathroom. He returned a minute later with the things he needed. Sapnap took his pants off, pulling his boxers up off the area on his thighs.

His upper legs looked almost identical to how his arms looked and that came to a shock to George.

"How long have you been doing this?"

"I don't know like a week or two. Maybe a little more. But I've been doing it like twice a day-.." Sapnap admitted as George started cleaning the half healed cuts. Sapnap hissed at the stinging coming from his legs.

About 5 minutes later George had finished cleaning and wrapping up sapnaps thighs.

"Thank you, George."

"It's no problem. Please come talk to me or Karl or anyone if you can't handle things." George said, standing up and picking up the few items he had brought. He eventually left and told Karl to go back into sapnaps room.

George rushed downstairs, not seeing Dream anywhere. He glanced into the kitchen seeing a bunch of random shit from the cupboard on the table. He was confused for a moment as he continued to look around for the blonde. George looked outside. Making sure both of the cars were still in the driveway before he continued his search of the house. He went up the stairs and to Dreams room making sure he wasn't in there.

George was progressively getting more and more worried as he ran down the stairs. He walked down the hall attached to the living room, to the bathroom, knocking and then opening the door slowly.

Dream was kneeled on the floor, repeatedly shoving his fingers into the back of his throat. He was crying and gagging as he clenched his eyes shut and leaned over the toilet.