31

As the sun rose, George woke up and looked down at Dream who was also just waking up. As Dream sat up he winced in pain and George rushed to aid him in any way possible. George helped Dream to the bathroom, stripping him off his clothes and turning on the shower.

"Good morning.." Dream said, yawning.

"Good morning, love." George hugged Dream from behind and kissed the side of his neck. Dream giggled and rolled his eyes. After the water was warm enough, George helped Dream into the shower, following after him.

George started helping Dream clean his hair, slowly moving down his lovers body, making sure he wasn't still sticky anywhere. As George continued down dreams torso he was made aware of a new cut he didn't see yesterday.

"Dream?" George asked, holding dreams wrist in his hand.

"Yeah.." Dream mumbled, still very tired.

"When did this happen?" George asked. There was a pretty decent gash in dreams arm, it would be impossible to miss it when looking over someone's body.

"Bathroom- yesterday." Dream said. "You told me 5 minutes, and-"

"I know what your talking about, Dream, it's okay." George said making sure to keep any soap out of the new cut. Once they finished George helped Dream out of the shower, helped him dry off, and got him into some new clothes. Dream and George made their way down the stairs and into the living room.

Sapnap was making breakfast and Karl was in the kitchen talking to him.

"You doing okay man?" He asked, sitting on the counter adjacent to the stove.

"Mhm.." Sapnap mumbled focusing on the pancakes cooking infront of him. Karl hoped down from the counter and wrapped his arms around Sapnap. Hugging him from behind. "Can you- actually take this over I need a minute.."

Sapnap handed Karl the spatula and left the kitchen. He went upstairs to his room and locked the door. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He made his way to his bedside table, finding his, well, dreams blade, wrapped carefully in a piece of paper towel.

Sapnap stripped himself of his shirt and sat down on the floor of his room. When Karl found out what he had been doing, he had to stop for a few days. This gave his arms a small amount of time to heal, they were healed to the point he could cut over some areas of his arm. He gripped the blade in his right hand and scanned the area of his left wrist. It was definitely the most scared part if his body.

It was the most convenient and satisfying place for him too cut. He found small areas between cuts and scars to dig the blade into. Hissing everytime he buried the blade into his skin. Quick, rough, swipes, making his skin gape open just a little bit. Blood poured down the poor mans arm, coating his arm in red.

As he continued he couldn't find a good time to stop. He wanted to do one or two really deep ones but the blade had become to dull for him to get a good first swipe. The only way he was able to make up for this was trying again and again untill he got a decent cut.

Sapnap sighed in defeat, thinking of anything sharper he may have in his room. He immediately remembered the box cutter he had when he would open fanmail. He rushed to his computer desk, opening the drawer he had on the left side of it. He pulled out the box cutter and smiled to himself, returning to his spot on the floor.

He got situated and found and empty spot on his arm to cut on. He brought his new blade down into his skin with the same force he had with his other blade. It took Sapnap a moment to register what he just accidentally did. The Texan had made the fatal mistake off not testing this new blade on something other than his skin first. Sapnap slapped his hand over the cut, hissing in pain.