14

Karl and Sapnap had come out of sapnaps room. They made their way into the living room. The movie that George and Dream were watching was paused.

Karl walked with Sapnap into the living room, seeing the other two. George was pressing ice against Dreams arm while Dream cried.

"What's going on?" Karl said looking at the two.

"Oh- were just- don't worry about it." George said removing his hand from Dreams wrist, dropping the half melted ice cube back into the cup. George made eye contact with Sapnap. George's heart dropped.

'He hurt himself George!'

That moment played through George's mind. George stood from the couch and hugged Sapnap quickly.

"Are you okay?" George whispered in his ear.

"Yes I'm fine what are you talking about?" Sapnap said slightly hesitant with his answer.

George let go from the hug and grabbed Sapnap. He dragged him down the hall by his wrist, stopping near the downstairs bathroom door. They stood in the hall looking at each other.

"I know what you did Nick." George said. Sapnaps mouth hung open slightly.

"Sorry- I didn't mean it.. I just.. it's Dream and-"

"Wait what about Dream?"

"No- never mind it's nothing about Dream." Sapnap stuttered covering his mouth.

"Nick please tell me. I want to know what's going on. How did it happen?"

"Please don't be mad at me- and I don't want this to change your and Dreams relationship at all." Sapnap said. "Promise me."

"I promise."

"Dream came into my room and told me that you guys were dating- and I was a little upset about it, so yeah." Sapnap said shortening the story quite a bit.

"..." George didn't know what to say. He knew Sapnap hadn't been just a little upset if he had to resort to hurting himself.

"Wait- how did you even find out about what happened?" Sapnap questioned

"Im assuming that Karl told Dream or something and the dream came to me. He was having a panic attack and kinda just shouted it out."

"Jesus Christ. This is bad. Im so sorry. You guys were struggling so much and I just had to go and fuck it all up more." Sapnap said.

George pulled him into a hug. "It's okay. You didn't intend this and your mental health is important, no matter what."

Sapnap nodded.

"Ill be right back, stay here." George said. He went back to the living room, Dream and Karl were talking about random stuff on the couch.

"Dream can you come over here real quick?"

"Yeah sure," Dream stood from the couch and walked down the hall to where Sapnap was standing with George.

"Okay- so- I think that.. gosh- so we all haven't been doing the greatest lately. And I think that we should all start trying to get better- so I was thinking. Nick, you give up the burning, Dream, you give up the cutting, and I'll give up the drugs and shit." George stood in the small huddle with the two other men explaining