35

(Sorry for late update. Been hyper fixated on heartstopper lollll)

Dream couldn't stand himself. The next few days were filled with George begging Dream to get up and eat something while Dream simply declined.

George took to actually brining Dream plates of food and watching him eat them. He wouldn't let Dream use his computer or go out anywhere if he wouldn't eat the food George provided for him. After 3 days dream was already looking sickly.

George sat in bed next to Dream, stroking his hair as the blonde hummed.

"Baby?" George whispered.

"Hm?"

"I'm really scared." George said, looking down at Dream. Dreams face dropped into an awkward expression. He knew what it was about, but he was convinced he just had to act like everything was just fine.

"Why?" Dream asked, looking away from George's face.

"You know why.." George said, carefully moving dreams chin to face him. "You know I love you right? I don't want you to feel this helpless."

"Mhm.." Dream resisted George's touch, turning away yet again and moving away from the Brit. "I'm gonna be fine it's only been like 3 days"

"Dream.." George tucked dreams hair behind his ear.

"Just leave it! Please.. I don't wanna talk about this anymore." Dream said. "Sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you."

Dream took a deep breath and looked back at George.

"It's okay. It doesn't matter." George replied and gave Dream a sympathetic smile. Dream tucked his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around his legs. He dipped his head down and sighed, allowing quiet tears to fall from his eyes. He bit his bottom lip trying to control his emotions.

George leaned over in front of Dream, softly lifting his face up. Dreams eyes fluttered as he looked back up into George's eyes. George placed a soft kiss on the corner of dreams mouth. "Let me see your smile, baby."

Dream sniffled and wiped his tears, trying to give George a soft smile. Dream forced his face into a happy expression, the corner of his lips pointing upwards softly. His eyes looked as dull as ever as George kissed dreams cheek. George wiped the tears from dreams face, pressing his face into dreams neck.

"I love you." George whispered and kissed dreams jawline, directly below his ear. George snaked his arm around dreams waist, pressing his chest softly into dreams shoulder. He ran his hand up and down dreams back softly.

"George.." Dream muttered in a breathy sigh.

"Yes?" George sat up slowly, his body sinking further against dreams.

"Please move.." Dream closed his eyes tightly as if he was in an excessive amount of pain. George immediately backed up, removing himself from Dream.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry."

"I'm fine- I just.. I think- it feels like I'm dying." Dream whispered and took a deep breath.

"What do you mean?" George's worry was growing exponentially.

"My chest- feels really tight and I'm really cold." Dream muttered, crossing his arms over his stomach. George immediately laid the blankets over dreams body. "Thank you.."

Dream relaxed under the covers trying to calm his racing mind. He took deep breaths and closed his eyes. George stayed back, not wanting to hurt the other unintentionally. Dream wasn't sure what he wanted anymore. He knew that he wanted to be praised and held and comforted but at the same time he wanted to be alone to loath in his depression.