11

George took a moment, just thinking.

"Dream.. I love you so much. And I don't want you to take this the wrong way but no.." George replied.

"What..?" Dream had tears welling up in his eyes.

"No. Please don't cry. I just don't think- it will be good for you. I don't want you to stress more than you already are. And I can't give 50% of myself to something when I'm struggling to live while giving nothing. Maybe sometimes in the future, but being in a relationship with you.. I think it would be a downwards struggle for us both.. I'm sorry."

All Dream could do was nod.

Dream started crying. George hugged him.

"Please don't cry.."

"It's fine, it's whatever-"dream laughed through his tears trying to calm down. "This just- isn't how I was expecting this to go.."

George gave Dream a sympathetic look before he kissed the blonde lightly. George pulled away and was quite for a moment. He was just sitting there thinking.

"Well.. y'know what.. how- how could I even know that is gonna happen if we don't try.. maybe this could be a good thing." George said with hesitation.

Dream looked at George.

"You sure?"

"Yeah I mean. If we don't try then we'll never know."

Dream pulled George into a hug, he kissed George briefly before moving away from the brunette.

"I love you so much, George."

"I love you to, Dream."

Sapnap stood outside of the door. His hand over his mouth. He held breakfast in his other hand. He tried to cook to take his mind off the whole thing but now things were worse.

Sapnap took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Dream opened the door seconds later.

"Food." Sapnap said trying to hide the fact he was just sobbing on his bedroom floor.

"Thanks so much man. Your a life saver." Dream laughed and took 2 of the three plates for himself and George.

Sapnap nodded laughing a little before walking to his own room. He sat at his desk and lazily ate his breakfast. He cried softly. Occasionally whipping his tears. He never believed he would feel heart break, and he never thought heart break could be this bad.

He didn't understand how he didn't feel this way when he originally say the two being affectionate. Maybe he simply didn't understand that he loved the blonde yet.

After he finished breakfast and he's stopped crying for the most part. Sapnap cleared his desk and set up for a stream. He wanted to play some Roblox with Karl, who had asked him to play the other day, Quackity and maybe some other people.

He texted a few of his friends asking if they wanted to join and almost all of them said yes.

Sapnap started up the stream and opened Roblox. After a small intro to the stream, Quackity, Karl, Tommy, Wilbur and Phil joined.

They played some random games just screwing around, trying to make good entertaining content for the couple thousand viewers Sapnap had.

Sapnap didn't know what he was thinking during the stream. Maybe he was thinking about what Dream and George were doing, or maybe he just wasn't thinking at all. But no matter what he was thinking about, everyone in the call and watching the stream could confidently say he was acting weird.

After about and hour if streaming Sapnap recived a DM from Dream asking Sapnap if he could join in.

Sapnap told him yes and after about 5 minutes Dream joined the group in the vc and in the game. Sapnap was a lot more quite with Dream around. He barely spoke only laughing at some of the jokes made.