19

Dream woke up and sighed. He opened his eyes and glanced around the room, realizing that the sun was just now rising. Dream felt sore all over. He reached to his side expecting to feel the warmth of George next to him but it was cold. His hand laid flat on the mattress.

Dream didn't know how to feel about George's absence. He was sure that George was there when he had fallen sleep. Dream slowly sat up and glanced around George's room.

He looked over at the bathroom door, it was open and the lights were off. He turned slightly to his left noticing someone asleep in the chair by George's desk.

"George?" Dream said relatively loudly. He couldn't see the face of the person who was sat relatively close to him. The person sitting in the chair woke up and opened his eyes.

"No.. it's Karl- George went out with Nick about an hour ago."

"What happened?"

"George woke up really early and Sapnap wanted to show him something so he told me to keep an eye on you. No big deal." Karl explained.

"Alright, what happened yesterday, it all just felt like I had blacked out."

"From what I know is that George got drunk and grabbed your wrist, it reopened one of the bad cuts and Sapnap had to fix it.. and then he- that's not important."

"Oh damn.. where's George?"

"I already told you that, are you sure your feeling okay?" Karl walked over to Dream and placed the back of his hand on dreams forehead.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Maybe you should go back to sleep."

"No, no, I'm not tired."

"Alright well then let's go downstairs. Oh! We could go to the cafe down the street!" Karl suggested.

"Okay just give me some time to get ready." Karl nodded and left Dream to get ready in George's room. George had taken some of his cloths so he was sure George wouldn't mind Dream taking some of his.

Dream grabbed a random hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. As he pulled his sweater off his arm was exposed, there was dried blood around the white strips that patched his skin closed.

Dream felt dizzy for a moment remembering the occurrence from last night.

'Everything around his felt loud. The lights, the walls, his own hands. It all felt unreal to him. Sapnap carefully placed his lips onto Dreams.'

Dream shook his head and looked in his mirror.

"That didn't happen- Nick wouldn't do that-"

Dream quickly looked away from the mirror. He noticed his frame and was very upset. He pulled the hoodie over his head and then changed his pants before walking out the door. Dream felt shooken up. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel.

Some guy kissed him that wasn't his boyfriend, even worse, that guy was his best friend. Karl was standing by the door ready when Dream walked down the stairs. Dream slipped his shoes on, grabbed his keys and wallet and walked out the door.

The two walked over to Karl's car, Dream got in the passengers seat and Karl got in the drivers.

"Karl?" Dream asked as karl started the car.

"Yeah?"

"Did Nick- kiss me last night..?" Dream muttered the question feeling very awkward about the situation.

"Do you want the truth?" Dream nodded in response. "Yeah. I don't know why he did. You were clearly like gone completely. He probably was just overwhelmed with his feelings and didn't know what to do. I don't expect that explanation to bring you to forgive him if you are upset though."