3

George didn't leave his room for a couple days. Both of his friends checked on him regularly and spent time with him but he still just wouldn't leave.

He just kinda sat in bed not doing anything.

Today was the first day he left his space. He left his room and walked down the stairs. He wasn't even pushed out by either of the men he just walked out one day.

He sat down on the couch not saying anything as both Dream and Sapnap looked at him. They were all aware that they were all in the same room but no one said anything.

George sighed and stood up to go and get some coffee. He sat in the kitchen sipping his drink for about a minute. He walked out of the kitchen and Started going back up the stairs.

"I'm going to stream." He told the other two without even turning to look at them. He continued up the stairs and too his room, sitting down at his desk and Turing on his PC.

It had been a while since he streamed. Streaming was a kind of escape for George. It almost felt surreal, like he wasn't living his life when the camera was on. He started up Minecraft and OBS and started the stream. He opened discord and hopped in a VC before he joined bed wars. George talked to chat for a while before starting up the game.

He started playing and after a while quackity joined the vc.

"Quackity," George said in a high pitched voice with laughter behind his tone.

"George, George not found. Let me play bed wars with you." Quackity said using the same voice.

They played for a while with a few wins but quite a few losses. George jumped around the mid islands talking about how many emeralds he was getting and laughing. He had made about 7 of the jumps before he fell to the void on the last one.

"Noob noob, George not found has died, he died hehe." Quackity mocked

George just slid back in his chair shouting slightly. "Ah! I'm an idiot ugh I'm such an idiot." He put his head down in his desk for a second and hitting himself on the head a bit.

"Gah fuck, it's fine it's fine let's play another game. Next games the last one." He said and set up to join a new Lobby witch quackity.

Though that was the last game of bed wars it certainly wasn't the end of the stream. George started joining other games and starting random survival worlds. He was just chasing the adrenaline of being live. All those eyes on him. It would make a normal person so anxious to the point if crying but to him it was like a drug.

Knowing that he was entertaining so many people and making them happy made him feel high. He barely knew what was happening half the time he was streaming. All he knew is that it made him feel amazing.

The only issue with the feeling he gets from streaming is that he feels horrible afterwards. He's constantly driving for that high and it's not good.

George rubbed his eyes and glanced at his OBS tab. 4:37:07.

'Holy shit,' George thought to himself. He had been streaming for over 4 hours and a half. George sighed and told chat that he was ending but he had a fun time. He did draw out the ending though. He kept glancing at the timer and the second it hit 4:40;00 he ended the stream. Leaning back in his chair he sighed

He could already feel the difference in his mood. It wasn't a good feeling. He didn't even want to stand up from his chair that he had been sitting in for so long. He stood from the chair after a while of debating and glanced at the window to his right. It was dark out.

George grabbed his jacket and walked down the stairs m. He took his wallet from the table and left the house. Dream was quick to follow the brunette.

"George!" He shouted down the street. George turned around and stood their waiting for him to catch up. Once the blonde had made it to the other they both started walking side by side on the sidewalk.