30

(Heads up they have SEX!!!! in a car)

George sat in silence for a moment, listening to Dream.

"Why not?" George asked, grabbing onto dreams hands and holding him closer.

"I don't know- I just don't believe it." Dream repeated himself.

"Do you need me to say it again? I'll say it as many times as it takes for you to believe me." George said, dreams words almost stung.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to believe it, but that's okay for now." Dream said, wiping his eyes. "Sorry can you excuse me for a moment."

Dream tried to push George away and go to his bathroom. He was having horrible withdrawals as he laid in George's arms.

"Why?" George asked, holding onto Dream tighter.

"I just- need to go to the bathroom." Dream said, struggling against George's hold.

"5 minutes." George said, relaxing and letting Dream escape from his arms. Dream rushed across the room and into his bathroom. The moment he locked the door he took his hoodie off, grabbing his blade from under the sink and digging it into his arm. He hissed in pain but slowly dragged it across his arm, creating a harsh gash. After he removed the blade he rushed to grab some butterfly band-aids and some gauze.

He finished cleaning up and rehiding everything. Dream almost just walked out of the bathroom before he realized what was going on. He flushed the toilet and then turned on the faucet for a few seconds before he actually opened the door.

George was sat on the bed, he was on his phone waiting patiently. He turned to look at Dream, opening his arms waiting for the blonde to come lay with him again.

Dream fell into George's arms, hugging him tightly. Tears streamed down his face as he pressed his face into George's neck. George sighed and pulled Dream into his lap, letting the blonde fall limp against his chest.

"I love you." George said, kissing the top of dreams head. Dream sighed and tucked his legs closer to his chest.

"I love you too." Dream replied looking into George's eyes. He smiled and so did George. George leaned down and kissed Dream, holding himself there for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I think we should go out." George said,

"Where?" Dream asked.

"I don't know. Let's just go drive." George stood up and helped Dream to his feet. He grabbed Dream by the hand and made his way out of the house, dragging Dream behind himself.

They made it to the car. George getting into the drivers seat and Dream in the passengers.

(Let's all just pretend George can drive)

George turned on the radio and started the car, driving out of the driveway and onto the main road. He rolled the windows down, letting the humid summer air fill the car. Dream looked out the window, the wind blowing his hair out of his face. He smiled and looked over at George. He was focused on the road but smiling and tapping his fingers to the music.

Dream reached his hand over and grabbed George's wrist, carefully pulling it from the steering wheel. He let his fingers intertwine with the brunettes, looking away as their hands settled against the center console. George glanced over at Dream, smiling wider at him.

"Dream?" George asked as they stopped at a stoplight.

"Yeah?" Dream looked over at George.

"I think I want to spend my life with you." George said, unable to stop himself from grasping more onto dreams hand.