24

Dream woke up quickly, breathing heavily he sat up. He rushed to get out of the bed where he laid next to George. He stood up and made his way across the room and into the bathroom. He quickly shut the door, slightly too fast, it made a loud bang noise as it closed. He cursed under head breath, praying George hadn't been woken by the noise. It was early in the morning, the sun was just rising.

Dream locked the door and slid down the wall, his body hitting the floor as he began to cry. He clenched his arm over his stomach, his other hand over his mouth. His head felt like it was spinning. He sucked his stomach in with a harsh breath as he held his eyes shut tightly.

His whimpers and sobs were muffled but were slowly getting louder and louder. No matter how much Dream starved himself he always found a way to feel disgusting. It felt like every other week Dream would have a meltdown and not be able to glance at food for the next couple days.

He would starve and starve constantly and he wouldn't even care. He would become numb to it all, barely feeling the aching feeling coming from his gut. Sometimes he would throw up due to the lack of food which was somewhat ironic.

"Dream?"

Dreams breath hitched, his state growing even more unstable.

"Dream are you okay? Can you open the door baby?"

Dream couldn't respond. He cried loudly gasping and whimpering at every movement he made. He felt exhausted.

"Dream?" George's tone softened, trying to convince the blonde behind the door that he was there to help.

"Mhm..?" Dream muttered through his heavy breathing.

"I want you to take some deep breaths for me.. can you do that?" George used a kinder tone when he spoke to Dream, knowing he wasn't just consulting his lover, but every extent of his mind.

"Yeah.." Dream replied, quickly trying to get his breathing under control.

"Good job. I'm so proud of you, you know that? Now honey can you open the door please?" George requested calmly.

Dream paused, "I don't know..."

"I know you can, try your best Dream."

"I am. I'm trying so hard George." Dream hung his head. He never even attempted to reach for the door handle and he wasn't planning on ever doing it.

"Do you want me to walk you through it? I'm happy to do so.. I just want you to be alright, I promise, I have no ill intentions." George offered, keeping his voice down.

"I can't do it.. I'm giving- up.." Dream muttered, slumping against the door. He paused, holding his breath. "George I need you."

Dream began to cry more and more. He felt so helpless and overwhelmed.

"Honey-.. you gotta just reach and open the door. I can't help you, the doors locked." George calmly explained.

"I cant! George I cant! Please make it better..!"

George would be lying if he said he wasn't scared. He quickly shuffled through a drawer, grabbing a bobby pin. Rushing back over to the door, he unlocked the door with small amounts of struggle. The lock on the door wasn't one that needed a key, but one that needed a mechanism to be tapped inside for it to unlock.

George pulled the door open quickly approaching Dream, pulling him into his embrace. Dreams body fell against George's, his skin crawling as it felt like he was being eaten alive. George picked Dream up with ease, rushing to lay him back down in bed.

"Stay. I'll be back. Do you want me to get Nick to watch you or will you be okay by yourself?" George asked.

"I'll be fine.." Dream muttered. George rushed out of the room leaving Dream stranded on the bed. Dream laid down with a sigh, feeling useless. A few minutes later George rushed back into the room closing the door swiftly behind himself. He walked over to Dream and placed a paper plate on his lap. Two half's of a bagel, both were toasted and laid out separately on the plate.