21

(Warning; things get a little heated at the end of this one, I wanna practice that type of writing so if you don't like it, stop whenever it's to much, it will also be pretty bad)
(Also bottom Dream supremacy, sorry not sorry)
(Also also, sex 😨😰😱😱)

George's voice was quite. Dream hung his head as George spoke to him.

"What even happened??! When?! Why?!" George shouted

"I don't know! I don't know! I was barely conscious I don't know what happened!" Dream shouted back.

George didn't know what to say. His best friend had taken advantage of his boyfriend while he was barely conscious. That was a lot of information to process in one sitting.

"I'll be right back." George stood up and walked from his bedroom, down the hall to Sapnaps.

"Who is it?" Sapnap said as George opened the door.

"Mute, now." George demanded. Sapnap complied. George was over taken by rage. This was a minuscule moment but at the same time I meant so much to George. "Why did you do it."

"Do what?" Sapnap responded.

"You kissed Dream while he was practically unconscious!" George shouted. "Not to mention that fact that he has a boyfriend!" He gestured to himself when speaking.

"Listen George- please. I wasn't thinking right. And I know I shouldn't have done it. You have no clue how long I have been in love with Dream."

"It doesn't matter. You hurt him. And you need to apologize to him. He is scared and confused so you better have a good ass apology, or at least one that's better than the one you just gave me." George cursed at the other, trying to keep his voice quite.

"I'll go, watch my stream please. And I'm sorry George, I really really am." Sapnap said, leaving the room and going to Georges.

George sat down at sapnaps desk and unmuted the stream.

Sapnap walked into George's room after placing a Soft knock on the door. Dream was sat on the floor, his back up against the bed.

"What do you want Nick." Dream said. Trying to sound as calm as possible.

"I want to say sorry. I'm really, really sorry for doing that to you. I know it was wrong. And I wasn't even thinking about how it might make you feel. I'm really sorry, Dream. I hope you can forgive me." Sapnap said, kneeling in front of Dream.

"It's fine- it's fine- It didn't even effect me that much- I'm just overwhelmed and I don't know why. I shouldn't have told George cause now he's going to be mad." Dream rambled on

"I think it was right that you told George. This shouldn't have to be something you need to hide to protect me. If it was bothering you even a little bit, you should tell George." Sapnap responded. Dream leaned forward and hugged Sapnap tightly.

"I forgive you dude. I already had, I just needed it out of my system." Dream said quietly.

"That's a relief. I'm gonna go end my stream, see you later man." Sapnap stood back up and walked back to his room. He opened the door and saw George at his desk talking to chat and reading Donos.

"I'm back George, everything is okay now." Sapnap said, George stood up after saying bye to chat. He left the room without saying anything to his friend, and he went straight back to his own room.

He opened the door and rushed to dreams side.

"You okay, baby?" George grabbed Dream and hugged him.