25

"I'm- gonna go check on him." George said. It had been about 10 minutes since Dream left and as Sapnap and George sat in the living room in silence the tension was growing exponentially.

George stood from his spot on the couch, rushing up the stairs to dreams room knocking on the door.

"Dream?" He asked quietly.

Dream immediately stood from the place he was sitting for the past 10 minutes, pulling open the door and hugging George. Dream buried his face into George's chest, struggling to contain his emotions.

"I'm sorry." Dream sobbed to the other.

"Shhh.." George shushed the blonde, rubbing his back.

"I'm so so sorry.." tears flowed down dreams face as he hung his head. "Please- please forgive me- I'm so sorry-y" Dream continued to whine and cry to George.

"You didn't do anything wrong.. calm down honey." George assured Dream, holding him close. George tilted dreams head up, cupping his face in his hands before he leaned in and kissed Dream. He held dreams face tightly, pressing his lips softly on Dreams. After a minute or so George pulled away.

"I love you. I love you so much and you are just- breaking my heart." George said, wiping the tears from the blondes face. "I don't want to see you suffer."

"I'm sorry- I'm so sorry." Dream continued to cry. "I'm so sorry, Im a burden and I don't deserve you. I'm so sorry!"

"Shhh.. you aren't a burden it's okay. I love you so much and I want you, I don't want anything else."

Dream threw his arms over George hugging him tightly.

"I swear I'm trying! I swear!"

"I know, I know." George entangled his fingers into dreams hair, dragging them out slowly, being carefully to not pull to hard. George sat up slightly, pulling Dream on top of him. He held Dream in his lap, his legs on either sides of the blondes. George wrapped his arms around dream, holding him around the chest. "What can I do for you?"

Dream didn't respond. He felt lightheaded and sick. His chest ached with every breath, his eyes clenched shut trying to block out any tears that built up in his eyes. He tried so hard thinking that if he could just stop the tears he could stop his sadness. He felt gross, his entire body, all of his skin, felt like it was peeling of off his bones. Dream laid his head back into George's chest, listening to his lovers breathing.

George wiped the tears from dreams face. Running his thumbs slowly over the blondes soft skin. Dreams bright emerald eyes glistening with the tears welding in his eyes. George's gaze softened, trying to give the blonde some kind of comfort. George leaned down and placed a soft kiss on dreams lips.

"I'm so sorry." Dream muttered, his face mere inches from George's. George's hands still placed firmly on either sides of dreams face.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." George leaned in again, giving Dream another soft, short, yet sincere, kiss. "How about we go do something?"

Dream thought for a moment before nodding and agreeing.

"Great." George spoke to Dream with a smile and a slight happy tone behind his voice. George scooped up Dream in his arms and left to the living room, laying the blonde down on the couch.

George laid down next to Dream and pulled him close.

"What do you want to watch?"

Dream shrugged. George gave him a sympathetic smile before taking his free hand and weaving it through the blondes hair. George picked some random show, it didn't really matter what was on because he knew that neither him or Dream would he focused on the TV. Dream curled up into George's lap, George wrapping his arms around the blonde.