32

"How are you feeling Dream?" George asked, sitting down next to him and handing him a glass of water.

"I'm fine George, I already told you that I'm fine."Dream said, taking the water and drinking a sip.

"I just feel bad." George said, resting his head against dreams shoulder and wrapping his arm around his waist.

"Dude-" Dream started

"Don't call me dude I was literally inside of you a couple hours ago!" George shouted, cutting him off with a playful tone.

"Okay, George, you have no reason to feel bad. It's not your fault I was a virgin." Dream said with a laugh.

"Shut up man-" George grumbled, laughing along with the blonde.

"Hey don't call me man you were literally in-" Dream started to speak in a mocking tone. George slapped his hand over Dreams mouth.

"Okay okay I get it." George laughed and removed his hand. "I just don't want you to be hurt."

"Listen, man- George, it's not that bad. I feel fine." Dream said, placing the water down on the bedside table after taking one last sip.

"Don't you dare fucking lie to me, you woke up and the first thing you did was go 'oh George my back hurts so much awww how could you do this to me'" George mocked while laughing.

"Okay so maybe I did that, but I was playing it up for your sympathy." Dream said, laughing along with the brunette.

"You are a dumbass." George said, leaning over to peck Dream on the lips.

"Well your the guy who fucked the dumbass, I think that makes you more of a dumbass." Dream said in a very serious tone to add to how dumb it sounded.

"It does not, and you liked it! You were all like 'oh George~" George mocked rolling his eyes back.

"I was not!" Dream shouted, shoving George slightly. George continued to laugh as the two shoved each other back and forth.

In a few minutes Dream ended up with his head laid in George's lap while George played with his hair. Dream closed his eyes and let out a quiet hum as he pulled his knees up to his chest.

"Wait.." Dream said, opening his eyes and looking up at George.

"Hm?" George replied, confusion coating his face.

"Did you take me on that drive just so you could fuck me in the car?!" Dream shouted at George, sitting up fast. He said it in a funny tone, laughing as George's lips turned upwards into a smile.

"No, I wanted to take you out to eat and go hang out at the beach across town." George said, laughing.

"What the hell man." Dream said, shoving George's shoulder back while laughing. "Cheated me out of a good date."

"Aye, next time I'll tell you the plans and you can tell me wether or not you would rather me just-"

"I get it, I get it. Chill out, Sapnap is still home." Dream said cutting George off

"Actually Karl's over as well." George mentioned.

"Oh really? No clue how I didn't know." Dreams said, he laughed and laid back down on the bed next to George. The two fell into silence, George leaning over to lay against Dreams chest.  Dream rested his arms over George's frame, holding him against his body.

George held himself close to Dream, sighing and closing his eyes. Dream panicked. For no reason his breath shook and so did his hands. He laid his head back and tried to calm his nerves. That was the issue with Dream, being triggered by nothing, and everything, all of the time.