6

Dream and George sat on the floor of George's room silently. Dream was putting band-aids on the spots he had bitten a little to hard along with over the burn marks on George's collar bone.

"You can't do this, okay?" Dream finished putting the bandages over the burn marks and placing his hand on the area.

George nodded before he quickly grabbed Dreams left wrist.

"And you can't do this." George said.

"I don't know what your talking about. I haven't done that in 3 years." Dream said. Lying. But George didn't have to know.

"I'm not a dumbass Dream." George said before standing up and offering a hand to help dream up. Dream took it and pulled himself to his feet.

"Y'all have 10 minutes hurry your asses up!" Sapnap yelled from downstairs.

Both men laughed.

"You have to wear something to cover- that- up" Dream motioned to George's neck.

"God damn it man, thanks a lot." George replied laughing. Dream left to go to his own room to get a new hoodie and jeans.

George looked in his closet and got this turtle neck thing before putting it on and covering up the awkward fabric with a t-shirt. He put on some black jeans and socks before walking downstairs. Nick was waiting by the door on his phone. Moments later Dream walked down the stairs wearing a blue hoodie and darker blue jeans that were only ripped right on the knees. Dream and George put their shoes on and got into sapnaps car.

George was sat in the back and Dream was as well.

"Come on guys. One of you sit up front." Sapnap said laughing, he was on the phone I'd assume with Karl or Quackity.

"Ugh fine, attachment issues much." George laughed and got out of the back and move to the front.

——————Travel Montage—————

Once the three men arrived at the bowling alley they got out and met Karl and quackity inside at the little shoe rental counter.

They got a lane set up as they started their game. Dream, Karl, Nick and George sat down as Quackity went up to bowl. To be honest he was a shit at it but so was everyone else so it didn't really matter.

Dream sat next to George on the sofa like area. Dream wrapped his arm around George's waist as they waited for the rotation to continue.

I'll skip all the boring bowling stuff cause I suck at explaining stuff.

Once the group had finished their rounds, Karl had won with 142 points. He boasted about his winning the entire time they returned their shoes and got back to the car.

Karl and quackity had taken a cab to the bowling alley so they could all go in one car to lunch.

Karl and Quackity were on the more clueless side when it came to George. He kept to himself mostly around them. Karl knew about George's suicidal intentions but he never brought much attention to it. He tried to keep it to himself as much as possible.

He wouldn't even know if he hadn't been accidentally called on a night where George had tried to overdose.

Quackity on the other hand had a better idea of what was really going on. George and Quakity lived together for about year at some point so he has seen all the panic attacks and behaviors.

Everyone in the group did a pretty good job at ignoring it but Dream couldn't stop thinking about it, ever. The thought that George might not be with him anymore be his own hands haunts him. Dream wished that just is presence would make everything better for the brunette but that just wasn't realistic.