Chapter 127

Gazing at the man's earnest eyes, Jin carefully and gently held Hiro's face, and a soft frown painted across his cherry lips upon seeing Hiro's thinned lips quivering between his thumbs. The corners of his eyes soften, and the heavy anxiety in his heart vanishes to thin air.

Should he have waited for the perfect time to confess?

He got kidnapped. Hiro had just found him despite the mess, and in fact, he almost barely made it out alive.

Both of their hearts had been greatly shaken by the incident, but his had been swelling to tell what it had been keeping long enough.

The incident has distraught him to think he couldn't have the opportunity to say these words to this wonderful man.

His delicate fingers trembled as he moved to tilt the man's head upwards. He was beginning to feel anxious, "My dearest, it's impossible for me to know what you're thinking."

He had hoped to witness his cockiness and proud smiles. What has happened?

Why is he weeping distressingly even more?

"Talk to me, please." Jin's heart plunged and melted after seeing Hiro shutting his lips and eyes while quietly crying and pushing to hide his face in his hands.

He leans, stroking the tip of his thumbs under Hiro's swollen eyes, brushing the man's tears clean, slowly and surely. Jin leans and presses a chase kiss on his forehead, "Shhh." He whispers, shutting his eyes close. "Breathe, Hiro."

His hand slips to the back of the man's head and buries his fingers through his hair, "You need to breathe, my love."

Hiro shudders and melts at his touch.

Breathing in and out, Hiro repeats to do so as Jin guides him.

Hiro's arm slips underneath Jin's bottoms, and with one swift pull, he lifts the young fellow and hides his face under Jin's jaw. Finally hearing his voice and feeling his warm breath on the surface of his skin, the familiar fervor of comfort appeases the fear in him and soothes his aching chest. He couldn't bear it. His other arm searched for Jin's hand and held it. He tightly squeezes it before bringing it up to his lips, his eyebrows furrowing in desperation. "Mine . . ."

Jin bit his lip between his teeth when he felt Hiro's warm breath against his hand.

Heat stroked his heart as it beat and spread throughout his body and to the vulnerability between his thighs. "Yes." He pauses to catch his breath, "Yours and yours alone."

Hiro buried his head in his beloved's shoulder, wanting to glue himself to him as much as possible. "Thank you for accepting my offer."

Jin freezes. Offer? He gasps, blinking down at the man's bulking figure. Did he work out? His shoulders grew toner. "It is not the offer, but my want to protect and make you happy though?"

He loves hearing his rare laugh, and he realizes he only wants to see him happy, truly happy. He wants to see his candid smiles first thing in the morning and protect his heart from this hurtful world.

"I love you. I have always loved you and I care about you."

Hiro's lips traveled to the center of his palm, spreading his hand open against his face, and Jin licked his lips, his heart beating at the feel of Hiro's lips sensually moving against his sensitive skin.

His stomach feels funny.

He inhales, nervous for some odd reason. "Hiro, it's dirty. I fell—"

He stops, realizing only too late what he almost said, and he watches Hiro's eyes shoot up to look at him.

Jin seals his lips and attempts to smile it out.

"Who did it?"

Jin gulps, "No one did."

Hiro's eyes landed on his clothes, and he was embarrassed.

"I tripped." He was in too much panic.

"Your feet," Hiro frowns, "It's bleeding."

Jin bit his lip. "Is it still?" Oh no.

Seeing the set of tears forming in Hiro's eyes again in a sense of frustration, he panics and tries changing the subject. "How did you get here? Did you find me alone?"

Anything that would divert his attention away from his now numb feet.

Hopeless.

That's what Jin felt after noticing how the man was continuously staring at his foot in merging tears, he knew he didn't have his attention anymore, He sighed.

"How about a deal?" Jin peeks and tilts his head at him and smiles to pursue his bribe, "One answer, one kiss."

Hiro's eyes were now hooked to his and Jin couldn't hide his victorious smile from growing.

This cheeky man.

"When I was gone, did you search for me?" His fingers brush his damp lashes clean. Why does he cry so easily?

Hiro quietly hummed in agreement, moaning and closing his eyes at his gentlest touch.

Really, such a crybaby he is.

However, it was Jin's turn to squint his eyes at his answer. He wasn't giving him much. "Alone?"

Hiro tips, not wasting another second. He shut Jin's lips with his. Jin arches his back, gasping as a hand slips inside his touseled clothes and captures the back of his neck.

"Yes," murmurs Hiro to his moistened lips in between his deep sucking kisses. "Alone."

Jin's drunken eyes force themselves not to close.

Groaning in its sweetness, Hiro tilts his head and his tongue enters through and fully tastes him. He kneads onto Jin's slim waistline, and his hand hardens. His teeth captured the young fellow's bottom lip and nibbled it, gradually losing his sanity and control.

"Wait—" Jin taps his shoulders.

When Hiro pauses on his cue, their ragged breaths meet. They both blink from the blissful moment.

Panting, "How?" Jin whispers, but before even hearing an answer from him, Jin made sure to give the man a quick peck rather than have his body near to being pinned down and sucked up for pleasure.

"Voices," responds Hiro, running his tongue over Jin's lower lip, his eyes never leaving the sight of it.

On the contrary, Jin was further lost.

What does he mean?

Jin's brows rise, and his head slightly tilts to the side. "Voices?" It was an answer he did not expect to hear. What voices?

Hiro sneakily leaned in again for a long kiss. "Yes, my love. Voices."

Jin's jaw parts at the man's cheekiness although he was stopping his smile from hearing the endearment. "That kiss doesn't count."

Hiro's eyes shut close, and his merry laughter echoes beautifully inside the cavern. "Was it not another question?"

Jin shakes his head, pouting and sulking, "I am still lost."

Hiro caught his hand and worshipped his fingers one after the other. "Have faith. There's nothing I could keep from you." He speaks.

His eyes were dangerously dark. "I am yours."

Jin contained himself from grinning, although his heart quavered, and his cheeks turned primrose red.

He shut his eyes, quietly moaning at the feel of his pulsing dampness. He had only hoped the man did not notice his daringness, "Y-You are not an object. I don't own you. You are precious to me—"

A shudder left his lips when Hiro held his wetness in his hand.

His breath hitches.

Author's Note:

Spread love, no hate, stay hydrated~