Chapter 111: Calmness Before the Storm (Part 3)

Hiro eventually lowers Jin to the soft carpet floor with extra caution until his small feet lay flat against its cottoned material, but his hands refused to leave their hold on him.

His long and deft fingers slide and brush up from his round behind to the thinness of his waist. His relentless fingertips fondled his skin while whispering affectionate words to him as his lips found their way to his forehead.

Hiro kissed Jin while repeatedly saying he loves him more.

Jin's garments were now rumpled mercilessly like broken eggshells, giving him all the grounds of desire to change from what he was wearing. The sooner, the better. His current disheveled state looks downright discomfiting and rather too thin to be called a cover.

What should he do?

He hums—the sound vibrating deep in his parched throat. Because of the silk's sparse layers and Hiro's indulging hands, he felt ticklish inside and out from the smallest touches. He shuts an eye as Hiro grazes his lips to his wet lids.

He gave the door a side glance. Should he do it?

He contemplates intensely, not taking into mind how his head was relentlessly pushed back multiple times in response to the man's excessive kisses.

As predicted, he really should.

His other hand stealthily reaches for the handle, making sure Hiro doesn't notice what he was planning to do for his alternative escape.

And he succeeded.

He lets out an enormous breath of disdain, sighing with a heavy heart. It was an effortless scheme to do when his opponent was busy sticking his lips all over the sides of his face nonstop.

Aigo, this man . . .

Jin bit his tongue between his teeth and carefully wrests the lock. The door unlocks, and hearing the handle scrape for release, Hiro stops, his eyes diverting to his front without moving his head away.

"It's time to go," speaks Jin, pithily opening the door wide without waiting for his response. He then grabs and tugs Hiro's hand with all his power and strength.

He hauled his massive body outside and pushed him further in front until he was a meter away from Shun Ahjussi's stunned face but two steps away from the door—away from him.

He barely managed to move him.

He pants, feeling his entire lifespan reduced by a few years.

Parting his lips, he breathed for air and turned his gaze to Shun ahjussi, who met his gaze shortly, eyes unbelievably broad as they switched glances to him and Hiro, seemingly overwhelmed by their sudden presence before recovering shortly.

Shun and his team studied the panting and apparently exhausted young fellow from the door and supervised how he massaged his chest a few times.

He was short of breath.

They pitch their heads in wonder, fascinated by his poorly done stamina despite existing beside their master for more than unimaginable hours, and yet still managed to survive.

Without a single scratch—

The corners of their eyes mound massively before dropping their prying gaze, sensing drastic darkness looming threateningly in front of them.

T-They have sinned.

As Jin earned back a little part of his strength, he welcomes Shun ahjussi and his friends with a polite bow and casual good morning to give his respects to his elderlies. They look exceptionally handsome today.