Chapter 101: His Prey

The tough realization barbarically slaps his consciousness, driving his throat completely dry. He had lost the brightness of his amethyst pupils as they turned fair and pale.

Jin swallows his saliva through the horrendous drought in his throat and felt extreme heat slowly flaring and painting across his bosom cheeks.

They burn in bright crimson red, contrary to his quiet and submissive eyes.

'Eomma, take me away right now.'

He collects his thoughts and brings himself to take a deep clean breath through his nose, and though almost entirely frozen at his place, he shifts his gaze away from the man's intense stare. He does not know what else to feel for the pitfall embarrassment he has been enduring.

He was grievously ashamed of himself and is already self-reflecting on his clumsiness. He even swore that whatever entity was and is present in this room. He is generous enough to offer his troublesome soul as its feast.

Wherever he goes, he just messes up every time.

His stake heart keeps thumping nervously inside him, and he refuses to leave his sight from his hands. It was better than looking and knowing what kind of expression Hiro is currently wearing now from his daring deed.

'Don't. Don't Panic!' His subconscious once again did the drill of giving him no sense of assistance but to only worsen the discomfort inside him.

He blinks awkwardly at his trembling fingers against Hiro's now too cramped collar, his lashes fluttering stiffly.

"Good m-mor—"

The person beside him vaulted out of his bed unannounced. His greeting was cut off before even fully conveying it to him and he was taken aback. His startled eyes failed to catch up to his brisk movements until he felt the warmest breath hit and fan his face.

His stunned eyes look up, and he unconsciously bit the tip of his tongue.

It was dark. Hiro's back was confronting against the mere lamp by the corner that was scarcely emitting any light for him to see.

"Why are you above me?" He whispers timidly and breathless, trying to study his face over the dimness of the room.

Though he could barely see his face very well, he knew there was a hint of restraint and control over him. He can feel his strong arms quivering against his pinned body . . . or was it him that's trembling relentlessly?

He coughs bitterly.

It was indeed him that was shaking nonstop.

Hiro loomed steadily above the shaking and flustered young fellow with his lips set on a thin line and his enthusiasm tangible. Its escapades stretch to every curve of his quiet and subdued smiling eyes.

The corners of his cheeks were gleaming in a beautiful tint of manly redness. "Am I not allowed to?" and his slate black pupils were blinded by a surging emotion swelling inside his sinful heart, enchanting and luring him with the same sedative and dangerous scent invading his nostrils.

Jin gulped, his shoulders tensing and stiffening upwards. "No . . . You just startled me." He observes how his entire body weakened under such penetrating gaze.

Unconsciously, he, too, discovered himself staring back at him. His bashful lilac eyes held themselves unperturbed despite being incapable to forget his clumsiness.

And just like that, he felt every solemn and earnest beat of his fervor heart.

He knew there was no such thing that could win over this sentiment.