Chapter 102: Burning Touch

Jin pushes his shoulders back to the mattress and arches his chest forth. His unsteady breath constantly escapes and runs through his mouth, causing his throat to parch.

His pale fingers loosen their hold around Hiro, and his feeble touch treks down to clench the man's barely graspable tight sleeves.

After offering both his round behind a last gentle squeeze above his rustled garment, Hiro's binding embrace scurried north. His brusque arms bound possessively around his waist and shoulders, pulling him up and off the bed and letting his slim figure press and sit against his hardness.

"Hnngh—"

A quiet and clipped moan escapes Jin's lips as thousands of thunderous shrill washes over his body from head to toe.

Hiro buried his head to the crook of his neck while repeatedly pushing and thrusting his hips forth and back, constantly teasing him by suddenly pacing slow after every hard thrust he does.

Its rhythm was rough, titillating, and sensational, nothing but utter torture.

The intense heat and throbbing sensation deep within his lower belly had worsened over time, further stirring his mind to turbulence. "Hiro—"

Wet and tiny supple kisses trace up to his jaw from the base of his neck before his puckering lips were seized to prolonged confinement once again.

Hiro hauls him by his waist, and he felt his chest begin to compress from within. A hand sneakily slip inside his layers of clothes, feeling long and bare fingers touching and skimming his sensitive skin up to the back of his neck, gripping him from there in moderate gentleness.

He held onto his sanity as it almost lurched away with his soul, exactly like how he harbored the familiar but foreign feeling happening inside his body.

Not only did he feel like seeking the comfort room, but the itching sensation at the center of his behind had bothered him more than his brewing soul.

He was anxious.

What if he actually pees himself here, right now, and above him?

N-No. His flushed complexion turns pales in fear.

He doesn't want to stain Hiro's bedding!

He panicked. Fetching all the humiliation that had happened on his accord, he will not ever tolerate and forgive himself if such thing were to truly happen.

Hiro took notice of his fretting movements, and even in his unruly surge of deep need sucking unto his lips, he ceased and stopped his adamant libido, and his parted lips moved a breath away from his.

The young fellow instantly spreads his mouth wide and desperately gasps for air. Jin tips his head up, "Haa." His rash and impulsive breathing appear to never end.

His blurry violet plum eyes are drowned by livid pleasure, covered with his unshed tears, and they jointly flow and course down with his and Hiro's saliva melded, dripping and escaping from the corners of his lips.

Panting, too, in discretion, Hiro presses the needy expression on his face under his narrow jawline.

"Deo ju-se-yo . . ." (I want more) He lets his tongue out and casually licks the wet traces of him clean.

Jin closes his eyes, taking a moment to breathe and settle down.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

He enfolds his weary and burnt-out arms around the man's neck without any stamina left. His fingers thrust through the strands of Hiro's softest hair, bringing serenity to the chaos inside his head.

Hiro nudges his hips, shoving his firm and stiff phallus between his buttocks, "Good morning." He purrs and plunges his nostrils through Jin's hair, not disturbed by his own audacity to shamelessly display his pounding tent.

Jin nibbles on his bottom lip, suppressing his growing smile and blushes in pink tint.

He's gone mad.

He sheathed and squashed his face in his warmed palms, embarrassed.

Why does Hiro enjoy kissing a person like him who knows nothing about kissing?

"I . . . I was j-just about to say good morning." He says, pouting between his long and even breaths. Why has it led to this?

'Aren't you forgetting too well how you started your morning?' his subconscious miraculously shoo his confidence away, and he was once again dwelling on overflowing shame.

'It was you that started this!'

He senses Hiro's swindling smile in front of him.

He spread his fingers to take a quick peek, and when he caught a glimpse of half of his annoyingly grinning but charming face by the night lamp, his shoulders trembled in defeat.

Hiro's dark eyes were glowing and glistening with excitement, evidently expecting him to continue where they left off.

"It makes me think you're five." He whispers, but the man's smile is indeed contagious.

It bugged him how could this person act like an expert heartbreaker.

"Is that so?" Hiro's gaze falls dotingly on his appealing soft smile.

He spreads his thighs apart and sits comfortably on the bed, lifting Jin closer to his chest and slipping his head under his layers of clothing.

On the other hand, Jin's startled eyes lower and follow the bump of Hiro's head underneath the hospital gown he's wearing.

See?

This is exactly what he's talking about, "Well, you act like you're five."

He curiously tugged his neckline open and peeked at what the mischievous man was planning to do, and he discovered him rock frozen, his dark eyes meeting his.

His mouth was left open with his moist and red tongue already an inch away from touching his left nipple.

Jin gaped at him with a dumbfounded expression as his mouth fell.

Hiro blew unto his tout bud as his warm hand skated to the apex of his thighs, and Jin felt his lean fingers graze against his adamant dampness.

His mouth fanned wider, and his thighs quivered in drastic numbness, "Ahh." His eyes shut close, and his brows furrow upwards at the ticklish warm feeling of his hot breath persistently fanning against his sensitive skin.

Shortly, his clothes were pushed up to the base of his neck, uncovering his chest in clear sight, and to his disappointment, Hiro's needy lips vent their attention to the small hollow between his collarbones.

"I'm nineteen," Hiro softly murmurs in his skin.

Jin shudders, pauses, and stills.

W-What?

Mine. . . Hiro nuzzles his nose to the young fellow's round and pulsing nipple, poking its tempting pinkness with the tip of his chiseled nose while sniffing and rubbing his cheek against his velvety skin. Mine. Mine.

Jin tumbles back and almost hurt himself without Hiro's full support. He breathes deeply, "N-Nineteen?" His heart was about to burst open.

Hiro seized his precious time stroking his spotless skin and examining every soft curve of his slender waist. How . . . petite.

It's thinner than Milo's thighs combined.

But softer . . .

"Yes, nineteen," He repeated with a heavy breath, vexing to wrap his control and sanity together, his pupils shaking.

Author Note:

Spread love, no hate, stay hydrated everyone~