Chapter 106: Who's That?

*thump* *thump* *thump*

Jin swallowed nervously.

He could feel the splintering shock in his nerves and his wavering heart racing inside him.

Its clamant pleas were pounding in his ears and the back of his head. His violet eyes shook as he gazes unto the soulful black eyes staring up at him intensely with a beseeching look.

His left hand unconsciously reaches out to caress Hiro's frowning brows, his delicate touch tracing his pair of groomed and thick strands.

They were beautiful, and without much thought, he instantly presumed that he had been enduring mental strain while reminiscing about his mother that left him, which he shouldn't have pried further.

A small part of his chest ached, he felt something squeezing it with force, and unshed grief amassed in the corners of his eyes. His tear was close to falling, and Hiro watched how it dropped in just a flick of his lash, falling and leaving a small and barely visible mark on his collar.

Jin leans and gently presses his quivering lips to his forehead.

Oh, Hiro.

God knew that no one else was reigning over his mind at the moment but this man before him—this man that he had come to love. "I wish I would have met you earlier," and perhaps they could have healed each other's hearts from falling into ashtray.

But now it's too late, the wound is already deep and unhealthy to the soul.

"I know it's hard to forget and it's harder to let go."

The pain. The questions. The doubt. He knows these thoughts paralyze and numbs the mind night by night.

He should be mindful of that in the future.

He is aware his voice is shaking because he can't help it. He can't help but fall deeper into this broken man before him.

Someone . . . there was someone like him carrying the same damage he bore. Every time other people came to console him regarding his father, he felt that they were seeing pity and they couldn't be mindful of the overflowing pain inside him.

But he wished Hiro's mother wouldn't have chosen to leave. He wished to the world that pain didn't get to touch this man's kind heart.

He can hear Hiro struggling to breathe below him. His ragged breath ventilated against his chest as his brusque arms crawled across his small back and waist, not letting him go just yet.

"More." Hiro whispers, lifting his head closer to him. "Kiss me more."

And just like that, the pang in Jin's chest dissipated as he laughed.

He drove Hiro's shoulders back to the bed as his pea laughter ricocheted and echoed in the room.

Hiro's lips parted from the rejection, his eyes were blinking, and at some point, he looked disbelieved. He whimpers, and though his melodramatic grunts are as shameless as he can be, Jin pouted. He eyed the man skeptically before leaning in, nevertheless, and planting a soft and quick kiss on his forehead.

Hiro biting his lips to stop his smile from forming, and the redness blossoming in his cheeks didn't escape his eyes.

Aigoo.

"To whom should I tattle your misbehaviors to?" If he's not well acquainted with his family, where should he run to rant about this man's mischief? When he's being undeniably cunning and shrewd.

Hiro puts his hand on his behind and shamelessly caresses and squeezes his bounty roundness.

Not to mention clingy and touchy for such a man like him.