Chapter 112: Calmness Before the Storm (Part 4)

"A-Ahjussi." (Mister)

Jin whispers to Shun, his delicate and wavering voice filled with endless uncertainty and worry. With a bated breath, he prays to catch even a bit of his unspoken attention.

He must . . . No. They must! They must save precious Hiro from being misperceived further by this unexpected mess.

Everyone occurred to understand who Jin was reaching out to without a trace missed, and the rest of the men took a massive step back, revealing their team commander, Shun, in clear and exposed sight.

Shun swallowed and felt the pressure pulling him to hell's ground. He sealed his lips, refusing to respond in both fear and frustration.

By any case, granted that he attends to the young fellow's request, who knows which way his head rolls dead?

Let the crows laugh but not the remains of his prideful ancestors. May God forbid such ridicule to happen. Shun grunts under too much mental strain. However, he knew the possibility of it happening was higher if he chooses to oppose giving assistance to the master's beloved.

Kuso. (Shit)

"Do pardon my incompetence. This humble servant asks again for your concern, little young master." Shun whispers back, eyeing his growling master from the corners with caution.

His pupils quivered in fright as his master turned to him out of instinct. He deliberately steps back—away from the little master—away from danger.

He swallows again. This is dangerous!

Finally glimpsing a ray of beaming hope, Jin clutched his fingers against the edge of Hiro's sleeve and fearlessly looked at Shun in the eyes, "Ahjussi, didn't you say you were here to fetch hyung?"

What caused Shun and the remnant of the james bond castings to lift their heads was no question of his concern, but the rather the distant endearment . . . for a so-called lover.

Hyung? Big brother?

Their forehead turned pale purple. What the hell is this?

"Hyung?" Hiro repeated in exasperating disbelief, bringing a step closer beside Jin. His apparent wistful eyes were full of questions, now distracted from his madness.

An unrequited love?! The men's curious eyes naturally shifted to their master and saw how his once furious brows fell back, mortified like a heartbroken man.

Heartbroken . . .

They choke in realization, their expression worst than their dumped master.

Jin ignored Hiro and watched the man before him, somehow concerned about his dumbfounded expression, finding it a bit silly. But that was two of a hundred of his worries. With his back facing Hiro, he started speaking to Shun ahjussi without a single sound leaving his mouth.

'Ahjussi, help me get him out of here.'

Taking the hint, Shun coughs, feeling his lungs about to burst open upon reading how heavy the atmosphere has already gotten in split seconds.

"A-Ah, indeed . . ."

Young master, why must you show this side of yourself in front of your beloved?

Mustn't this be a burdening issue for the little young master?

"It seems . . . It seems so that is indeed my purpose, little young master." Shun lifts his pre-determined eyes and doesn't need to be told twice. He must rescue his master from being misunderstood!

"Our great young master is indeed full of energy in the morning!"

He awkwardly laughed out loud, although there was nothing particularly funny.