Chapter 108: Little Visitor (Part 2)

With what arose something so little from his concern, Jin secretly peered down at Haru while holding his little hand tightly between his fingers, firmly getting a hold of him as his appreciative amethyst eyes could not hide their admiration for his young and charismatic face.

Deabak . . . (Wow)

He breathes in sheer disbelief.

Really . . . what a dangerous weapon to own.

Little Haru was chewing the upper part of his dewy and cherry lips, and there was a noticeable curve forming close to a cheeky smile on the corners of his mouth, undisclosed that it was indicating his splendid victory as his curious eyes survey the room.

It was his first time stepping foot inside this room. His mum deliberately warned him the entire floor was off-limits to play.

It was said to be under heavy construction days ago.

His wide eyes caught the peachy silk ribbon by the strawberry patterned sofa, and heat gushed across his cheeks to the tip of his twitching ears.

It's like he's inside a girl's room.

But isn't this Aniki's room?

Jin considerately mimics Haru's short footsteps. One meek step after another, and soon after, a radiant smile shadow on his lips.

Haru's charming smiles were lethally contagious.

Even his small but plump cheeks have that natural reddish glow. It looks so healthy and soft.

So cute.

He continues to study Haru in awe—from the smallest glint of astonishment in his eyes while looking around the room to the small crease on his forehead after discovering the hidden quarter from the corner—not minding whether it consumes a bit of their time to arrive at the canopy bed.

No. He does not mind at all, but . . .

"Does your mother know you're here?"

He witnessed how Haru stiffened from his place before he gradually shook his head from side to side, his thin bangs swaying above his firm strands of brows and anxious pair of chocolate eyes that peered up at him to see his reaction.

Jin soughs inside his head.

So his mother does not know he is here?

He hides his disbelief and puts on his gentlest smile, not wanting to ever let Haru misunderstand that he's upset about it, which he's not one bit, just concerned.

On second thought, his arrival and timing were rather godsend.

He glances behind him, seizing a brief and good look at Hiro's tall figure by the door. Now, he was overflowing with curiosity. He carefully bent his head down to Haru's side, "Are you afraid of your uncle?" Jin whispers to Haru.

Haru pressed his hand tightly and raised his eyes to meet his, a bit startled seeing him too close. He looked back at his uncle too, and Jin flushed when he did that.

Now, this makes them look like they are gossiping about his uncle behind his back.

Erm . . . He observed Hiro and examined him by his shoulder, discovering a frown on his brows and lips while looking at them.

'Come here.' Hiro mouths to him, precisely and carefully word after word.

Since Jin already mastered reading others' lips, 'Later.' he mouths back at him and gives him a reassuring smile, encouraging him to wait a little longer.

He saw Hiro part his lips and he swore he could almost hear his distressed sigh even from the distance.

Hiro steps forward to follow them, but he shakes his head at him, only seeing his frown deepen. 'I'm sorry. Please wait a moment.'