Chapter 103: Secrets (Part 1)

A vogue and puzzling emotion kept pounding within him as Jin carries on gaping at Hiro through his full round eyes. He couldn't bring himself to find any flaw in his claim, but his brain appears to reject processing and accepting what he just said.

"You're likely the tallest person I've met so far," whispers Jin, studying how Hiro's caressing touch stopped, his hands freezing by his waist, and his bright eyes shot up to look him straight in the eyes.

Jin's breath hitched.

His unforgiving heart was beating mercilessly, "The honor shall be all mine." Hiro presses his thumb to his soft skin, earning a soft and light laugh from Jin as it serenades through his reddened ears.

He's sensitive everywhere.

His darkened and determined eyes streak hellfire.

"Shall I be the tallest person to avoid sharing your presence with anyone?" By then, will you marry me?

"Silly!" Jin could not cover the disbelief in his voice.

At some point, he has gotten used to his foolish thoughts but hearing his thoughtless phrases every single time never fails to surprise and frighten him.

It never gets old. "Hiro, how tall are you."

He assumed this man was at least a bachelor in his twenties.

Considering his body's proportions and ratios, not to mention his incredible capacity to extend his expertise in his work, it wasn't the body and attitude of any nineteen-year-old Korean boy. Especially after knowing he has a work he was so fond of that it was painless for him to be so engrossed and cast out sleep.

This person is exceeding the rates of workaholic Korean netizens. To the point it might be eating away his lifespan.

Is it because he has Japanese origins?

What is it with overwork and Japanese people?

Tilting his head to the side, Hiro shortly fell into seconds of silence, staring confusedly and bewildered into the beautiful craftwork of Jin's stunned expression.

Conversing about measurements apparently excites his little sprout.

Why is that? "How tall, you say? By what means?"

He attempted to lean his head closer towards the unmovable young fellow in longing to feel and steal a kiss from the tempting plumpness of his cherry lips as red smothering crisps of burning shadows gradually appeared from the corners of his passionate black pupils.

He suddenly felt an extreme urge of thirst.

Jin swallowed nervously when he noticed another sly and sneaky stunt of his. Before things escalated quickly, he shook his head and deliberately shunned his face farther away from the man's pursing lips.

"Centimeters."

He understands fairly well how things will end upon tolerating that invitation of his, and with that, a proper conversation will be impossible to manage between them.

At the same moment, Hiro's entire body freezes in temporary shock.

His thick set of brows then furrows in dismay, adamantly disturbed by such polite and effortless rejection he received.

No? No kiss?

Doushite? (Why?)

"Around a hundred and ninety. . ." There was a sound of hopelessness in his low voice.

Hiro's lips bent to a visible and disdainful frown as those words fumbled through Jin's ears.

Eh? A-Around?!