Chapter 129

The moon was up in perfect twilight, noises of the wailing breeze caressing against the scrubs and hushed trees ripples through the cavern's thickened walls. A sweltering hitch of skipping breaths touched Jin's face, and his young heart jumped in confoundment, lost in the sensations it brought to his deep and untouched parts.

His chest heaves up and down, and he wonders.

Has the night always been this. . .warm?

Ample and susceptible amethyst globes were sucked into the silent and cryptic midnight eyes, so mysterious, yet so apparent.

They gazed straight back at him with a hint of dotingness and an unknown emotion so robust that was scorching in every nook and cranny of Hiro's eyes, and yet his heart chose not to wield from the man's mellow embrace around his waist that was tender and tamed.

Its regard brought him solace and relief but fanned the wild melody of his heartbeat amassed.

He always has a soft spot for gentle and delicate men, far too precious to share with this world.

And he realized it was not the typical night that brought him candid warmth and neither the breeze's change of temperature nor the misty air inside the cavern that brought redness to his plump cheeks and pale body.

Kai Hiroshima leans, his raven eyes looking up at the young fellow with thick and fine brows furrowed upwards in grave worry as he carefully lays his head on Jin's left shoulder.

"Are you really allowing me?"

Jin's heart thaws in awe as the man lightly mumbles against his clothes and his face buried away far from his sight.

His cold hands slid up to the man's firm shoulders and head and his fingers dived through his healthy hair. His shoulders rest and settle from turning tensed, at peace.

He tilts his head and sniffs the manly scent of Hiro's shampoo. Jin held him as if he were the most fragile being in the world. "Do you want to?"

How can someone be powerfully built, stiff, and mean-looking, yet so thoughtful, ambivalent, and kind?

But he is ashamed of himself. He knows fairly well there is nothing he could offer the man's hands to touch other than his dull and plain cold skin that he himself is not fond of.

Jin tries his best to take a peek at the quiet man, and after seeing Hiro biting his lower lip like a child before nodding his head, he can't help but silently laugh in astonishment.

Oh my.

Hiro paces his head up and down, intimately rubbing his cheek against Jin's coldness through his set of thin cloth before thrusting closer and kissing the back of the young fellow's ear.

Shutting his eyes, "I thought it was only possible in my dreams." With a brief whisper, Hiro inhales through the sweet and agonizing mixed scent of his beloved's hair and skin.

Jin's eyes flutter in half as he bites his swollen bottom lip. However, an immediate release followed after feeling his lips' increasing plumpness. It was as if some monster had tormented in sucking them.

His cheeks scorch in deep redness. "You dreamt of touching me?"

He was dumbfounded and stunned—he could feel his jaw hanging.

Kai looks at the vulnerable young fellow, and his moist lips crawl toward the beautiful tint on Jin's cheeks.

"I do," whispers Hiro. More than one could foresee.

His midnight eyes looked at Jin, begging despite his dark secrets and desires. "My heart had never yearned for something so desperately."

He was numb all his life. He didn't feel like a human.