Chapter 120: Strange Stranger

Jin bit his lower lip in suspense to stop it from quivering too much. His heart was intensely thrashing inside him, his stomach dreadfully churning in reversing circles as he listened to the nauseating quietness in the room. At this moment, whilst forced to listen to the breeze crooning eerily outside, his body went fully limp.

He knows, at this point, it is far from possible for him to run and escape.

He bats his lashes, terrified of that deathly matter. He was afraid.

He grabbed the sheets tight, his head screaming nothing but Hiro's name.

He was scared.

"Identify yourself."

The young man's cerulean eyes now hiding behind the bangs of his thick strands of hair deeply gazed at the petite fellow before him, suspecting whether the information they received was varnished.

It does not appoint to any sense of congruence.

Jin freed the heavy breath he had been keeping. He did not know he has been holding his breath until now. What does this person mean? I-Identify himself?

Don't they have an idea who he is already?

He gathered his thoughts in one place and pushed to settle down his mixture of confounding emotions. He calmed himself down, albeit his trembling and shuffling breath never annoyed him until now that his life is at grave stake. However, his body still could not seem to find peace from trembling too obviously.

Then why have they taken him?

Perhaps they mistook him for someone? That would explain the puzzling questions this blue-eyed man persists in asking him which he is fully clueless about.

Jin drags his lost and baffled eyes down. Somehow, every time those blue eyes meet his, he felt weak and sick inside.

He could still not find the soul to speak.

Earnestly gazing at Jin from a short distance, the anonymous man bends and leans his elbows down to his own parted knees, his judging gaze heading south.

Clear expressive eyes. Petite shoulders. Crap stamina.

His regards stopped at the sight of such a pale and slender neck before it dangerously lifted and studied the fear inside the captive's amethyst eyes once again. How?

He's seen nothing but a dose of troublesome innocence.

Why did that devil person spare you?

Fascinating. "Should I kill you?"

Jin inhales and lifts his head, wide-eyed. The man's thinned lips paired with his arcane deadpanned expression provoked a tremor inside his chest.

He clenches his fist at the sides of his thighs, disgruntled by such a cold and heartless suggestion. How . . . How could he say that when it has been obvious how frightened he is?

The man's darkened azure eyes were gawking at him as if they wanted to devour every bit of his soul, and that made Jin's whole body immovable. He does not have the will to look away.

He can't escape and his life is under the thin mercy of a dangerous man he doesn't know.

Dying without having to say his farewells to the people he loves. He parts his quivering lips. A whispered response fled his lips in desperation.

"No . . ." He must not die yet, "Please."

The blue-eyed man stared at him for a few seconds in silence before he rose from sitting at the side of the bed, seeing an intriguing hint of certainty and resilience in Jin's solid and composed gaze when a minute ago, the same eyes had looked at him with embarking wrath and fear while bathed in wistful tears.