Chapter 107: Little Visitor (Part 1)

Jin carefully brought his gaze back to Hiro's handsome face. He marveled at the rare sight of his bothered expression before fumbling over the hidden displeasure inside his eyes.

That was where he knew something was off.

What is this man thinking for his creased brows to worsen?

Jin moaned out his helpless breath of worry. He could not count how many had he ventured these past weeks for the same reason, for the same man—a very moody man he is.

"Are you hungry?" He questions Hiro and tilts his head. He pokes the man's cheek.

They said if the stomach is upset, so does its owner.

Is he perhaps hungry?

Well, it would not be questionable for his beguiling build. He's sure Hiro's body can digest more food in a single meal than what he can eat for an entire day.

The man's vigorous appetite at the restaurant nearby the shore yesterday was astonishing enough for what he said of a light meal.

Lamenting, Hiro droops his head dejectedly to the crook of Jin's neck, hopeless at the authentic vibration from the approaching footsteps he hears, pursued by another pair of ten about a quarter to one hundred meters away, now turning west from marching north.

Hiro angles his head to the side and presses his lips to his little sprout's soft skin under his delicate jaw. "Not hungry." He doesn't want to leave yet.

Jin gently ran his fingers against Hiro's creased forehead and smelled the scent of his hair.

The soft knocking noises from the other room resumed once more.

"We should get up." He can't leave the poor boy waiting. However, his sweet invitation only rang painfully in Hiro's ears.

Hiro's eyes shot up in bursting flames. Should he kill them?

Kai tumbled into seconds of deep and unsettling thoughts before his lustful eyes averted and ended up staring at the smooth surface of Jin's pale neck.

His pent-up tent pulsed and twitched inside his boxers, only expanding his frustration. He was now afflicted with wanting to leave a mark of himself behind. "Dear—"

*loud bang*

Jin's endangered heart leaps in fright at the loud impact he hears. What . . . what was that?

It sounded like something hard fell or hit the walls of the door.

Or someone.

Haru . . .

Anxious, he slips out of Hiro's grasp, gets off the bed, and runs towards the other room, barefoot.

Hiro watched his little frame sprinting in one direction, lips parted and eyes emerging with deep longing before shaking his head and coming to follow behind him out of worry.

Jin's hair swung back with each step as he zooms to the door, and the flimsy fabric of the hospital gown he wore slipped over his pale and thin shoulder.

Hiro felt breathless at the lovely sight. A ticklish feeling ate up his awful irritancy. He rolled his tongue between his lips, stopping a fond grin from growing.

It was a memory to preserve.

Jin halts with one foot as soon as he arrives in front of the locked door. He took his time breathing first while listening to the faint voices of conflicts from the hall on the other side.

He blinks, feeling like he forgot something . . . or someone. He turns his head to the side, ready to call out Hiro's name, but he staggers from his place, not expecting to meet Hiro's gaze at his back.

How did he . . .

He swore he was left stunned in his bed just moments ago.

Hiro brought him the suit jacket he swung in his arm while glimpsing down at the see-through hospital gown he's wearing that had made Jin purse his lips.

Hiro helped him put on the loose jacket to cover him. Jin held his breath upon feeling his warm breath at his nape.

Hiro leaned in and rested his chin on his shoulder, eyes looking down while his long and busy fingers buttoned up the first two buttons of the jacket he now was wearing.

He gulps.

He can feel the hardness of Hiro's chest squeezing itself against his shoulder blades.

He breathes heavily as Hiro reaches to unlock the door for him, giving his temple a quick and light kiss before backing away. He can feel his burning eyes watching him closely from behind, deeply piercing daggers to his back.

Taking it none to mind, he opened the door quietly and peeked, but was immediately startled at what greeted him.

"I don't want to go!"

Haru was screaming against the troubled butler who knelt in front of him to comfort him, "But young master—"

"I said no!"

The butler swallowed anxiously. His hands were trembling upon attempting to reach out to the upset child, "Mistress Cecil won't be happy—"

"I don't care! Don't touch me!" He cuts off the poor and old man, "Get away from me—"

It was Haru that first caught the small opening of the door, and his screaming and silent sobs momentarily stopped. The butler followed his gaze, and they both stared at him in surprise.

Seeing Jin, Haru instantly smiled with the fresh marks of his tears still glistening on his pale cheeks. He was panting and not for long had his gleeful smile slowly faded.

Haru's cautious gaze peers up at the grumpy man standing rather too closely behind Jin, and the hallway falls into somber silence.

Haru was now quiet. He was standing very still, not taking his eyes off his uncle.

Frowning, Jin thought to have his arms ready to surround Haru's shaking little body and comfort him, but he was immediately prevented by an arm tightly circling around his waist and carried him off the floor without an effort exerted.

Hiro.

"The floor's cold," Hiro whispers to his ear.

Jin drops his eyes down.

Right.

He's barefoot, and he only felt warm under the fine carpet floor of the room. Clearing his throat, he smiled at the butler awkwardly when the old man's eyes naturally went down to Hiro's firm grip on his waist.

He almost choked on his saliva.

He faked another cough and moderately slapped Hiro's hand away, unbothered, before putting on an untroubled smile and opening the door wide, acting like nothing happened though he felt Hiro's wide eyes behind him after lowering him down to the floor once again.

"Come in." He motioned for crying little Haru to come closer.

Haru put his little fingers on his red nose and sniffed before slowly walking to accept his extended hand. He looks like he was stopping himself from crying while giving his uncle a meek side-eye.

"It's okay." Jin gently holds and pulls his little hand and leads him inside, not taking mind of Hiro's harboring stares for a moment and leads Haru to the foot of his bed.