Chapter 128

Compulse, chained and confined with the reverence of such delicate and genuine innocence, a fortuitous obsession consumed Hiro's empty soul.

"Please, say it again," whispers Hiro with brows furrowed out of desperation and chest aching in longing.

It was yielding him away from humane sanity—from any thoughts near decency of his dear beloved.

Hiro could feel all his senses blurring in the scope of time, wanting and allowing himself to be completely devoured by greed.

But yet . . .

His Jin-ah is so frighteningly beautiful that he fears even his mildest touch could break the alluring curves of his body. It pains him to know how can this world treat and hurt such an angelic existence, and the underserving of his beloved's kindness has the sumptuous sense to live.

Hiro's eyes darken.

Never had he begged for anything perilous as it has always been in his favor, but how dare such insignificant beings lay their hands on his Jin-ah.

Compelling fury rushes through his veins, and he can feel the craving itch of murder within his palms.

He had been patiently careful and cherished Jin-ah deeply and yet they defied their chances to live in peace and made his little sprout suffer and hurt.

Hellion appeases through the glooming gravity of hatred in the cavern, and it is a matter of seconds before unrested dark souls spread and grow in the forest in search of tireless revenge.

A pair of soft and warm lips pressed onto Jin's cheek.

Hiro hummed deeply in his throat. This world does not deserve Jin-ah's kindness.

His sinful heart was already charred by the devil, and he'd never been grateful until now that everything worked under his favor.

"You are precious," Jin whispers back to Hiro, and the slight tint of pinkness on his cheeks spreads to his ears. He purses his lips. This man is always making him repeat everything he has already said.

He wonders if it is his way of teasing or if his voice is just coincidentally inaudible due to his shyness.

After noticing the meek and shy smile secretly growing on the man's lips, Jin sighs and smiles. His heart completely melted in awe.

Really, what a simple heart Hiro has.

The man's long and unwaxed hair gently brushes against his skin, and Jin shuts his eyes as Hiro's unending tiny and supple kisses approach his left eye.

Taking a deep cleansing breath, "You have always been." Jin tilts his head and leans. "Always." His lips were trembling, but his heart was giddy and at peace.

Hiro is his peace.

He planted a tender kiss on the man's forehead, and when his lips parted from his strands of hair, he quivered. "Too precious . . . "

"To whom?"

Hiro's palm pushes against Jin's aching member, squeezing him, and his long fingers slip deeper beneath the trembling young fellow. A deep gasp for air and strength left Jin's lips. His soul had completely left his body upon feeling traces of fingertips alternately kneading and pressing to his dripping wetness.

"Ah."

Jin jumps and mutters a meek cry when Hiro's lingering finger presses a tight spot.

"T-To me."

Hiro's wide and drunken eyes meet his, further intoxicating him. "It's twitching," he whispers in surprise without an ounce of shame.

Jin's cheeks burned red as wine. "It's because you keep t-touching it!" He whisper-shouted back at him.