Epilogue

Kayden Grant

Four years later...

When I walked to my seat for Tatiana's graduation, people turned their heads to see me, and I could hear all the whispers.

My eyes caught Tatiana in the crowds, but she was busy talking to her friend beside her. She knew I would come and she told me that she was nervous.

I'm so proud of her because she got through all the hardships of being in med school. There were times when she wanted to give up, and she even cried for two days straight once because she got a C minus. She studied so hard and even forgot her birthday because she had exams coming up.

I sat down and texted her that I was already there. She texted back with a photo of her and Willow. I turned around and found my team already surrounding the graduation venue. I'm not risking anything. Even Hugo and Tiffany were standing behind to witness Tatiana graduating.

"Are you Kayden Grant?" I turned to the man who was sitting beside me.

"Yes."

"I'm Oscar Perez, and I believe your wife is in the same department as my son." When he said his last name, I knew his son was Raymond Perez. I knew all of her classmates and friends.

Raymond Perez liked Tatiana, and he knew that she was married and dared to hit on her. I almost killed him, but Tatiana told him what I was capable of, and from that moment, he never bothered her.

I took Oscar's hand and nodded before focusing on the stage. The ceremony started, and Tatiana texted me.

Tatiana: Did you see me when you walked in earlier?"
Kayden: Yes, Mon Avenir.
Tatiana: I didn't see you.
Kayden: It's okay. I saw you talking to Willow.
Tatiana: I'm nervous.
Kayden: I'm so proud of you.
Tatiana: I love you so much.
Tatiana: Do you have a present for me?
Tatiana: Because I do.
Kayden: I do have a present for you.
Kayden: And why do you have a present for me?
Kayden: Does it involve you lying naked on the bed?
Tatiana: Pervert.
Tatiana: You'll love it.
Kayden: Well... I can't wait.

The ceremony went smoothly, and they called all the students individually. When it was Tatiana's turn, I got up and gave her a big applause, along with the Bloodhounds team. Her eyes met mine, and she mouthed 'I love you' before going down.

When it all ended, I walked to find her in the middle of the big crowd. When she saw me, she ran and jumped into my arms. She squealed and kissed me as her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Congratulations, love." I gave her a bouquet.

"Thank you." She pulled back and turned to see whoever was behind me. Tiffany and Hugo were standing behind me with flowers to congratulate her. She hugged Tiffany first, thanking her for always helping her and, of course, Hugo, too. He grinned, and I'll kill that man when we're back in Seattle next week.

"Tatiana! We have to take photos!" Willow ran to her. Willow greeted me with a nod, and Tatiana turned to me, asking my permission. "You can go, Mon Avenir."

"Thank you!" She followed Willow.

"Is everything under control?" I asked Hugo.

"Yes, sir. Everything is under control." With that, I decided to follow Tatiana, watching her from afar. She took many photos with her friends, and we need to take one later after she's done with her friends. I ensured no men went near her, or I took my pocket knife out.

"Mr.Grant, Fitz is here. He's ready to take your photos with Mrs.Grant." Tiffany said, and Fitz greeted me. I turned to Tatiana, who was still having fun with her friends.

"Let's wait until she's finished." After 20 more minutes, she walked over to me. "Let's take photos." She smiled, and I nodded.

"Fitz," I called, and we started taking pictures. She guided me to do some poses, and when she tiptoed to kiss my cheek, she whispered in my ears.

"I booked us a two-week vacation. I'm all yours for the entire two weeks, husband." I turned to her with the biggest smile ever. "That's a very nice surprise, Mon Avenir."

"How about you?" She asked, "What's your present?" I turned to Hugo, and he took all the keys from his pocket. I grabbed it and gave it to her.

"What is this? It's all keys, Kayden." She looked so confused. I took out my phone and showed it to her.

Last year, on our wedding anniversary, she showed me her dream house. We were planning to go back to Seattle after she graduated. She even gave me lots of sketches for the home, what kind of kitchen she wanted and I remembered everything.

I bought a big plot of land and hired many architects and engineers to build our dream home.

It took her a minute to realize before I could show her the pictures. She squealed and hugged me. I showed her all the photos of the house, and she cried.

Tatiana and her crying habits.

"No way. You made it exactly like-did you give my sketch to the architects?" She grabbed my phone and started scrolling to see all the pictures.

"Can we fly back to Seattle tonight?" Surprised. I thought she wanted to celebrate it with her friends.

"Are you sure? You don't want to hang out with your friends?" She turned to all of her friends, who were still busy taking pictures.

"I can hang out with them in the future, but I want to see our house. When can we move there?" She gave my phone back.

"I moved some of our stuff there already, so tech-" She squealed and started jumping up and down.

"You're the best husband ever."

"I am your one and only husband, Mon Avenir. I love you, Princess."

"I love you more, my Mr.Grumpyface." I smiled at my beautiful wife and couldn't wait for her to be a real doctor.