Chapter 38 - EVERYTHING

Tatiana Grant

I'm not in the mood to talk to Kayden after what happened earlier at dawn. The fact that he wanted to see his phone after I told him Vanya was looking at him was unforgivable. Kayden kept trying to talk to me since this morning, but I ignored him for good.

"Are you going to act like this when we see your parents?" Kayden asked, and I turned to him.

"Yes." I glared at him.

We're currently on our way to the palace to see my parents. I'm going to drop the news about us already married. I don't know how my family will react after meeting Kayden.

Gabriel warned me about his past, and now I know about it, I can defend him in front of my family.

When we were driving into the palace, my heart beat so fast. I don't know why. I'm starting to get nervous about Kayden meeting my family. I don't know how they will react to this.

The car stopped right before the entrance and when we got out. Suddenly, guards were pointing their guns at Kayden, who ended up looking at them, bored. I turned to Carlo, who was busy talking to one of the guards.

"Carlo," I called him.

"Yes, Your Highness." He ran towards me.

"Tell the guards not to point their guns at my husband." Carlo dismissed them instantly, and Kayden turned to me, smirking. I rolled my eyes at him and proceeded to walk to his side. I grabbed his hand and walked into the palace.

"I thought you were going to ignore me."

"Shut up," I whispered and smiled when I saw my mother. She was already waiting for me, and I ran towards her, giving her a big hug.

"How are you, darling?" My mother pulled away and cupped my face, "I've missed you."

"I miss you too, Mother."

"No, you're not. You rarely text or call me." She held my hand, and then her attention turned to Kayden. Her eyes changed, and she was nervous.

"Mother, this is my husband, Kayden Grant. Babe, this is my mother, the beautiful Tamara Clifford." I introduced them both.

"Your Highness, nice meeting you." Kayden greeted her politely. He put his hand out, and he took it.

"Did you say that he's your husband? You got married already?" I grabbed Kayden's arm and turned to him.

"Yes."

"Oh, my lord." She turned around and walked towards the living room. I turned to Kayden, and he didn't give any reaction. I led him to the living room, where Gloria and Gabriel were waiting for me.

I gave both of them a hug and introduced them to Kayden.

"This is my husband, Kayden. Babe, this is the twins, Gloria and Gabriel." Kayden put his hand out, but none of the twins wanted to shake hands with him. Kayden smiled at them, but his eyes were saying different things.

"Husband?" Gloria asked, and I nodded.

"We got married last week." Two days ago.

"Did he threaten you?" Gabriel asked.

"No." Yes, he tricked me. "Why would he do that? I love him." Kayden's body stiffened beside me, and I dug my nails into him.

"Tatiana, let's have lunch together. Your father is waiting for you." My mother said, and I pulled Kayden with me to the dining room. When I saw my father, I ran to him and hugged him.

"Father!" I squealed, and he got up from his seat to hug me.

"I've missed you." He smiled, and I nodded.