Chapter 25 - BLOOD

Kayden Grant

I was born in Paris, France, to Hugo Allaire and Annabelle Allaire, and I was the youngest child in the family. I have two siblings named Gaston Allaire and Zac Allaire, but I never got along with them or my father.

My mother was the only reason that I'm still alive to this day.

I was born into this world unplanned, and I got a lot of complications when I was a baby. My father was not fond of me because they were poor and had to care for another child.

I was a burden to my family.

Then, my father worked hard for years, building his empire in France as a bag designer, and he became successful when I turned ten, which made our family one of the wealthiest families in Paris.

I grew up only with my mother's love. She tried to talk to my father and siblings about not leaving me out, but they never cared.

I was the black sheep of the family.

One day, I would leave the house to make my name for the world. I would beat my own family and teach them a lesson. That was my goal, and then I got kidnapped when I was 15.

That changed me.

I was tortured for hours while waiting for my father to prepare the ransom. It took him so long to give the money to them that he had no choice but to give away his 50 million euros because Europe was watching.

They broadcasted the torture, and it wouldn't be good for my father's image if he didn't give the money to them. When I came home, my father abused me, and when my mother tried to help me, he beat her.

Something within me snapped.

That's when I decided to torture my family back, starting with my siblings. I wanted to kill them so severely that all I thought about was stabbing them to death, but death was too fast and easy. I wanted them to feel the torture that I felt.

My oldest brother, Gaston, was a future football player, and I decided to break both legs with a stick of golf after putting him to sleep.

My second oldest, Zac, was a future chef, so I broke both hands with a hammer.

As for my father, I kicked him from the top of the stairs, causing him to fracture his legs and arms.

I was so proud of myself for doing it, and they all stayed in the hospital for a long time, planning their revenge on me. My mother was heartbroken, and my father got so angry that he slapped her across the face, blaming her for giving birth to me.

That was my last straw, and I decided to burn my father's store and home. After seeing both buildings turned into ashes, I got into a boat secretly that would take me to America. I landed in New York and got caught by the mafia because it was a boat to ship drugs.

They asked for my name, "My name is Grant. Kayden Grant."

I was brought to the warehouse and introduced to Igor, the head of the mafia. He was a drug distributor and a pimp. He asked me my motive, and I told him the truth about my life, which fascinated him.

He wanted me to work for him in exchange for a new identity. I immediately agreed with him, and that's when he introduced me to Blake Lockwood. Blake was friendly, and he introduced me to some of his friends who have been working for Igor for about a year.

Blake was a year older than me, but he worked as a hitman and the shipping boy.

Blake was Igor's golden child, and he never betrayed Igor. He was cunning and intelligent enough to keep Igor believing he was loyal to him when Blake had another plan. He asked me if I wanted to join his mission of taking over Igor's business.

He introduced me to Liam Hastington, who got into the mafia for fun. Then, I met Vincent Parker, who loves to skin people alive as a hobby. Blake told me they're working together to take over Igor's business.

I told him, "This is pure suicide." Blake and Liam laughed at me as they led me to an underground street boxing where I met the rest of the members. People called them The Ravens, and I was asked if I wanted to join them.

I became one of them, and my friendship with Blake was like that of my brothers. We both protected each other and shared about each other's lives. Blake was more twisted and crazy, but at the end of the day, we both were cut from the same cloth.

After helping them with all the plans to take down Igor, Igor suddenly sent me to Seattle to ship two containers full of cocaine and that I'd be joining his right-hand man there.

When I got to the Seattle border, I was stopped in the middle of the road by police, and I knew I would be going to jail if I didn't run away. I pointed my gun at the police, who called me to get out of the truck.

Then they were shot.

I got out and saw a jet-black-haired boy trying to hijack the truck behind me. He shot Kristo to death and when he saw me, pointed his gun at me. I raised my hands up and threw my gun to the ground.

He got out of Kristo's truck and walked over to me.

"Please don't kill me, if you spare me my life, I'll be loyal to you." He smirked and told me to get into the truck and follow him. I got back in and drove to an abandoned warehouse where there were at least 23 trucks full of drugs.

This boy has been stealing drugs and killed all the drivers.

"Asher Serano."

"Kayden Grant."

"I know you're thirst for blood. Do you want to work with me?"