Chapter 7 - OFFER

Kayden Grant

When you get into the business world, you always need to observe your ally and your enemy. Things that you need to watch are their strategy, their ways of solving problems, their decisions, and their ways of negotiating.

I've been around for more than a decade, and I've met so many people every day that I can read their patterns easily. I can quickly tell when they will betray or use me as an ally. I've been betrayed often, mainly because they want to charge me higher for their deal.

They usually want higher, never lower.

But Tatiana did the exact opposite.

I came to the ball late because I had too much fun driving around the headquarters at full speed. Clyde texted me a picture of her talking to Justin and Martin Easton, and I knew she was up to no good.

Clyde must have given Luna's invitation to her since he doesn't allow his girlfriend to have events like this. When I walked into the ballroom, I found her easily. She's wearing a long black dress and has her hair in a ponytail with a black ribbon.

She looked stunning, and people set their eyes on her to see a glimpse of her beautiful face.

When I walked towards her, she walked towards the dance floor with Justin. I knew that she would drop her question soon, so I decided to approach her slowly from her back so she wouldn't notice.

When she asked Justin, I thought something was wrong with my ear.

Did I hear it right?

Instead of taking my offer, which included pretending to be her fiance and protecting her against her family, she asked Justin Easton for help.

She offered me 3 percent of the Cullinan Mine shares and offered Justin 7 percent when he couldn't do anything. He won't be able to protect her from the US government and her family.

She has a death wish.

I dragged her out of the ballroom and locked us in an empty room behind it.

"What's wrong with you?" Tatiana asked, and she was pissed. I turned around and put the key inside my pants pocket. I walked towards her, and she stepped backward.

When her back kissed the wall, I closed the gap between us. I took my time to look at her. She has freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her forest green eyes have a sprinkle of dark yellow in them. She has a tiny mole on her right cheek.

"What are you doing?" It came out as a whisper from her.

I put my hand on her cheek, caressing her slowly. She flinched when I touched her, and her body was shaking.

"Kayden." She whispered as I trailed my hand down her neck and shoulder, slipping her dress strap down. Her breath got hitched, and she closed her eyes.

"You rather humiliate yourself and receive no protection instead of giving me what I want and getting everything in return?" I asked as I trailed my hand down to her arm.

"I-" She can't even talk.

"Would you be able to roam the city freely if it wasn't for me?" I slipped my hand into her dress slit, making contact with her inner thigh, causing her to flinch.

"Have you ever wondered why your family hasn't tried to get you yet?" I trailed my hand up, and Tatiana opened her eyes, staring into me with lust.

"I'm giving you one last chance, Princess." I slid through her panties, that's already wet from the arousal.

"Last chance of w-" I pulled her panties off, and she gasped. She was breathing heavily and looked at me like she was debating whether to push me away or stay still.

Before she could say something, I started rubbing her wet pussy. Tatiana bit her bottom lip and threw her head back, enjoying it.

"Give me the twelve percent, and I'll give you my protection and acting in return." She put her hands on my shoulder and ground shamelessly on my hand. I put a finger inside of her, and she moaned.

Her moan was music to my ear.

"Answer me." I put another finger in and started thrusting in and out of her.

"Tatiana," I warned, and she shook her head. I flipped her around and unzipped her dress from the back, letting the dress fall to the ground.

"Kayden." She protested, and I turned her body around again. She's giving me a full display of her naked body. I ran my hand through her breast, it fit on my hand perfectly, and her nipples were so hard. She covered herself, and her cheeks turned red. I grabbed her jaw with one hand and thrust into her again with another.

"Be a good girl and take my offer," I said, and her green eyes stared into my soul. I put another finger in, and she started to moan loudly and held my hand in place so she could thrust deeper.

I saw someone who can be so aroused by finger fucking, and I'm not complaining because she doesn't look like a princess anymore.

She looked like a slut, begging to be fucked.

My personal slut.

"Take my offer, and I will let you come." She leaned her head to my chest, and I pushed her head back to the wall. I licked her nipple, and her eyes rolled back in satisfaction. I bit her nipple and started to thrust slower and deeper, which caused her to dig her nails into my shoulder.

I started to fasten the pace again, and she shut her mouth with her hand to muffle her moans. She then bit the back of her hand to prevent her from screaming as I kept fucking her with my fingers.

"Come," I commanded, and she came. I took my fingers out and put them in her mouth. "Suck." She held my hand and sucked it slowly as her eyes locked with mine.

"Take the offer, and I'll fuck you as a reward," I said as I cupped her breast.

"No."

"No?"

"No, I'm going to find someone else." I guess I need to teach her a lesson.